rc cars

anyone on here into rc racing?

i want to be, i want the nitro powered RC camaro

i use to back in the day. i had a tamiya fox when it 1st came out, stayed competitive for a while, then had a rc-10. Got out of it around 12 yrs ago… no clue where my shit is at. at the time, there was tracks in irwin (carpet), north versailes i think it was (indoor dirt “supercross style” track in basement), latrobe, and one other plae i forget…

We’ve had a similar post b4 right?

I used to be way into 1/10th scale electric stadium trucks. I had a Losi XXT (that was my last in a line of about 5 trucks). Nothing was stock on it. Every CF and Ti piece available etc.

I got out of the hobby when I got into “real” cars. In fact I sold the XXT and spent the $ on my SLP Resonator about 5 years ago. :wink:

-TJ

i’m not into racing 'em but i have one, Traxxas Nitro Rustler. It’s pretty fun except it doesn’t handle worth shit, it just hauls ass. I can pull the front wheels off the ground at just about any speed when im in the dirt or street.

i have a 1/8 KYOSHO nitro rally car i haven’t run it in 4 yrs. it has a blown motor.

i’ll race, i got two tamiya VW bugs. I also got two superblackfoots and a Clodbuster.

I want a clodbuster, how much are they nowdays?

i’ll race, i got two tamiya VW bugs. One is set up for show right now thou, i got a servo on each wheels like they are hydro pumps. I also got two superblackfoots and a Clodbuster.

i have a Tamiya Boomerang and Thunder Dragon (ithink thats what its caled) from back in the day. i also have a Kyosho Corvette ZR1 w/ a blown motor.

used to race at wagon hill and east street in verona with a xx buggy and a xx-t sold both of them and i have a traxxas nitro 4tec sitting in the garage

I race. i’ve been into it since i was like 5. I’m 24 now.lol. I’m currently racing

ASSOCIATED FACTORY TEAM B4
ASSOCIATED FACTORY TEAM T4.

If any of u guys race at mcculloughs in sarver let me know or if u want to cruise in a parking lot let me know. I’ve a bunch of other stuff. TC3 nitro touring car 2 speed and a bunch of other goodies. :beer:

Oh yeah redneck u can get a clodbuster for around $250. If you really want one let me know. I’m sponsored by a company in which i could get you a good deal. :hitit:

clods are kinda outta date now, there are still plenty of upgrades for them thou. tamiya makes a much better truck but i don’t know what it is. You can pick up a nice used c-buster for about 100 on ebay. its one heavy ass truck thou and you definetly need a high tourque servo to get that 4 wheel steering to go. I’m thinkin about gettin a chromy moly chassis for my clod and making it a gravedigger. Maybe this summer i’ll get a nitro monster truck or try to convert one of my blackfoots to gas.

yeah ESP makes a ton of stuff for the clod nowdays. :burnout:

Oh yeah VTEC did you race at east street when it was carpet or dirt??

yea, the thing is a beast.

:cool: - I will let you know when I am going to buy one. My kids like them and I figure I might as well have one to race with him :slight_smile:

sounds good. but like cuty said u can find them on ebay cheap also. That truck is like a legend. I dont think Tamiya will ever stop selling that truck.lol

http://www.neweramodels.com/prod11.htm?session_id=ixxmbsvsufsjwxnomxmnfhbsqiiipmaa

my next purchase

the OG clod buster is still available from tamiya as SUPER Clodbuster. it was gone for a while when that Juggenaut truck they had was out but its back with all the same shiznit. ESP still has the same shit you could get for the clod back in like 93 but new era has some really good stuff. i used to be a member of the(NR/CTPA) National remote control truck pulling association, i seen some really sick as monster trucks and pulling trucks.