RC Car/Truck thread

So my gf just bought me a Traxxas Stampede for christmas. Just wondering if any of you guys have any rc trucks/cars that wanna go bash. I know there’s a ton of guys who have xmods here.

Thats weird Long,. I thought you were pato,…lol jk…

I asked santa for one…Lets see if i get it,…

only Radio Shack ones. Blah

i got a rc10gt. i will hopefully having it out and running for spring. hoping not to break any more parts

i still got a few laying around

i have a hpi nitro mt wiht a upgraded motor and a hpi onroad car(not 100% sure what it is) wiht a upgraded motor.

i got a tmaxx… havent used it in a year or so

I really should dust off my Icarus…

my most recent is a sportwerks mayhem 1/8th scale buggy :slight_smile:

dont race much off road anymore but me and my dad race on road

nitro, 12th scale and touring car

got lots of money invested into it

used to have a fairly modded nitro touring car that was pretty fast, but i sold it. was one of those things that seemed like a great idea at the time, and then never used it after a few months.

I have a Tamiya HUMVEE, not the fastest, nor best handling thing on earth. But worlds above the Toys R’Us Crap.

hehe
the next door neighbor wants to race me with his RC jeep thing.
i told him no because he’ll never want to use his jeep again.

Hmmm… I should go figure out where my Clodbuster went… I think it’s in pieces is a box somewheres… I need to put that back together…

Been into nitro r/cs for about 6 years

Hpi Savage- Over $1000 in mods and parts,chrome rollcage,maximizer beadlock rims,losi zombie maxx tires,hot bodies tune pipe,hpi .25 motor and lots lots more. Also almost enough spare parts to make another.

Xtm Baja Blade(forsale cheap) new clutch,steel spurgear and clutchbell,aluminum shock casings and caps. I havent run this thing in years! but i know some tinkering with the motor or even a new one($80 for a .18os) this thing would rip again. If anyone is interested pm me. I only want like $70 for it.

Nitro Rustler

Nitro 4 tec

Both have a bunch of parts on them.

i miss my hps nitro rs4, that 2 spd tranny was the shit, when it would switch gears it would get sideways.

I want that car back too lol

I have a bunch of xmods all upgraded with a ton of parts

micro RS4 all done up and fast as hell

and my broken mini Z that needs a new servo :frowning: mini cooper body is teh suck, needs alloy servo gears heh

I suppose i should set the track up in the basement again and have a xmods meet :slight_smile:

i think the reason every one get bored with them is when u play by ur self it sucks. alot better to have a few ppl to race around wiht. do i hear spring r/c meet