RC Car/Truck thread

I remember when my neighboor got the fancy “New Bright Hummer H2”, and wanted to race my tiny beat up Humvee. Never saw that thing out after a grassy dig race.

this should have it’s own forum :tup:

how about we set up a time to go play offroad with the rc? The guys with the trucks are doing it, i don’t have a truck, but I have a monster rc lol

I’d be at quite a dis-advantage. But I’m down, I’ll have to pull it apart to tighten the rear-diff up some. And maybe purchase some lower range gears if I can find some.

The mechanical speed controller blows when it comes to low speeds. Unless someone has an old electronic one laying around.

where would be wanna go??

yeah i have a gas powered traxas truck, best place to go is the bmx track in hamburg on the nike base

^^ is that free or would be ahve to pay

where is it?

there are a couple of tracks around here…
within an hour or two at least.

www.wnyrcinfo.com has all the local track info.

i smashed my mayhem into a telephone pole after going way too fast on the table top jump at full throttle raceway

I have a 1/10 scale stadium off road truck, its a losi electric one. Top of line the back in the day when I raced it. Havent touched it in about 10 years. Used to race at transit speedway before I had a licence.

damn, this is going to get me going again. whats up with that bmx track would they let us race there??? i aint no pro but I would love to give it a shot. time to look for team gt parts and a badd ass FM radio

greg, I sold that car like 2 years ago, should hae kept it

does anyone have a big backyard where we can have a primitive bash? Just to get together, and see where we can go with this? And snow should be fun with the trucks also.

snow + servos = worst idea ever

I’ve got a Duratrax Maximum S/T or something like that. Only has a Torq 12 engine on it but still rips pretty good being only two wheel drive. Me and Mindless managed to fuck up both of our trucks when we had them out a couple weeks ago in a matter of a half hour :lol:

see what pisses me off i was heaving into nitro cars hense nitroinsane. then dodge made that shitbox my sn looks like i love the dodge nitro. this so sucks

put a balloon around um and zip tie i do that every winter and i use a 89 dollar front steering servo with confidence

Didn’t think about the Dodge relation to your screen name, but from now on… :smiley:

I have a 4Tec and a T-maxx (the original one :tdown: ) Neither runs right now.

X…

I have an original T maxx and a nitro Vee… I’m down for meeting up somewhere to run the truck. I have just been driving it up and down my street, which gets pretty boring after a few minutes.

anyone interested in meeting at delaware park? open grass fields, with tons of hills

i’ve run mine for 3-4 winters and never once had a problem. The thing is you have to let them completely dry out. I usually shake my savage like it owes me money till most of the snow is off then sit it on a towel and let it dry.

when?