RC Car/Truck thread

as soon as i get a peak charger lol… sometime in january?

cool, i need to buy a few parts for my rear end. should smoke pretty good when the motor gets warm

bump

picked up a traxxas rustler w/12turn… 35mph isnt as fast as i thought… needs more speed.

just got my duratrax buggy going today, on my way to pick up some gas now at the shop.

I wish I still had my 65mph buggy :frowning:

I have a:
traxxas rustler
traxxas revo (rpm a-arms)
big monster truck that needs a pullstart, and a body

the revo is hella fun. fast, goes over everything, etc. actually haven’t ran it yet this year, just been busy. might be looking to sell if anyone is interested…

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1acSEge5Heo > *

im going to buy some parts this weekend

meh, thats some crappy driving with a crappy truck imo

sorry if its yours

much better:

it was meant to show a real scale truck instead of these other ‘toy’ trucks… imo, alot cooler if its to scale

What car(s) you still have? We should meet up sometime

Anyone in here good at tuning engines, I have a .26 pico in a Savage that I need dialed in.

i have a tore apart rc10gt lol. I took it apart to clean it. Just need some screws to mount the servos and Im good. Batts need a charge but thats all.

i blew the rear end on my nitro mt but should be up and running by the weekend and my wheelie king crawler is as always a work in progress

so i’m more than half tempted to do something stupid and get a 3.3 jato… revo… or tmaxx… jato is just a badass with a decent price tag… but i’d worry about the suspension and disintegration on impact … revo… pricey… tmaxx… a bit slower, but a nice basher.

any nice places to run in williamsville area … nitro (noise) friendly?

i hear the jato handles like poop with out a good amount of work

get the revo if you are considering off roading at all.

its handled everything I’ve ever done to it. I jumped 20 concrete stairs at ralph wilson stadium two years ago 3 times in a row, 30mph, nothing broke. (one of the parking lots with a grass hill near it?

decisions… decisions…

k, bought tmaxx… waiting for it to be broken in though… dont have time to do it myself

i know a guy who is real good at tuning in rc’s. I was crazy pissed because I couldnt figure out why my dynotrax buggy with the big block engine in it wouldnt stay running for more then a minute. I called up dynotrax and they recommended a new fuel tank, etc because it may not have the proper pressure to feed the fuel into the motor. Well tried that still to no avail, so I started talking to my guy, he says let me look at it. I bring it to him and he figures out that when the buggy way manufactored, the pressure line from the pipe to the fuel tank was never drilled out all the way so it could not build up enough pressure. I was so happy he was able to solve the problem.

who is breaking it in for you? Only takes an hour… if that.