RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

First race date: Sunday June 15th, meet up at 6PM. Parking lot behind the Sports Athority/Old tweeter/home depot store in CrossGates Commons. Enter the commons from Washington ave ext. go straight between Circuit City and the Golf Galexy. At the bottom of the little hill turn left into parking lot, and park down ther somewhere. I figure the best part to run on is the top right side. If that lot isnt cleared out by then, I am sure it wont be… we can start at one of the empty lots around my office on the side of washington ave extension.

Pleas PM me your radio band and frequency… I will post it next to your name so we dont have any conflicts.

here is the link to our local fourm. for more information.

If you have any ideas; locations, setups, dates, times… post um up.

here is a list of people/cars who already spoke up.

Hooked on 240 (shift 518) TX/RX Freq: 27Mhz AM #3
Kyosho Ultima GT 2wd offroad nitro
HPI Nitro Rush EVO 2wd offroad nitro
HPI RS2 4wd on-road nitro

Hank (shift 518)
?

Allstar Graphics (shift 518)
?

Chris88Z24 (shift 518)
Nitry Evader ST
RC10T3

Hooked on Fonix (shift 518)
HPI RS4 .21
Mini-t
LST
Nitro Quake
OLD Skool RC10!

Civicclutchh22 (shift 518)
HPI nitro MT

Civicclutchh22’s father (shift 518)
HPI RS4 nitro

Johawk (shift 518)
HPI Pro 3
Savage SS
Nitro 3

Zak (CA-VA)
10th TL-01 4wd on road

Dubscience (CA-VA)
HPI Nitro RS4

Andrew456 (CA-VA)
Tunder Tiger EB4 1/8th .21
Losi NXT
Traxxis S-Maxx
Team AE B3 10th buggy
Nitro Rustler

kkkustom (CA-VA) TX/RX Freq 75Mhz FM #86
Ofna CR-X1 1/8th .21 offroad/onroad
Ofna OB4 4wd 10th .15 onroad

MCFLURRY (Shift 518)
Duratrax BX

RECKONE
HPI Nitro RS4-2
LOSI Mini T

Vovchandr
Traxxas 4-Tec (Shift518) #4

If you are not on the list, PM me and tell me what you are running and Ill add you to the list. For those of you who want to get started or back into the game, fire up your e-bay account or head over to the local hobby store!

Ive got an old Radio Shack 4x4 truck but its not much of a race car.

ive got

kyosho ultima GT (2wd offroad .21 traxxas nitro motor)
HPI NITRO Rush EVO (2wd offroad .15 nitro motor)
HPI RS2 (Onroad 4wd /?? ive got a couple nitro motors that im choosing from soon.) that im almost done building

if i can run one of these then im in ;D

and BTW in waterveilt somewhere by the pricechopper near broadway, i found a hobby shop a couple months ago, they have a indoor electric only track but they said there building a gs track down the road… ill have to call if i can find the number

I used to have a nitro 4tec. I miss it

id love to get a Tmaxx or a sportmaxx

The name of the place is Science and Hobby I believe. I saw it last week. Its on route 32.

i had a savage .21 with the .25 motor and all types of shit…roto start etc etc etc…there fun but you spend more time fixing them than you do useing them

YES! :bowdown i walked in, and i was like “theres no way theres a indoor r/c track”, Girl behind the desk “Electric only”. Me- “DOH”

lol ill have to go back there soon

once my parts come in , i’ll give it a try. dam rearends dont like new motor… :idiots

i tried this once b4 at my shop with the mini’s. nobody was interested. i tried all winter to get people into it.

my mini’s are good to go once i put sum new deans connectors on them.

got rid of the bigger nitro ones b/c they got too expensive, i have about 20 hopped up mini-z’s and done out lithium modded xmods. Thought about gettin a bigger team losi, but lost intrest since i have too many hobbies

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yokomo+drift+&search_type=
id like one of those. cuz i cant afford to buy a real car and keep buying cars. dorifto is expensive! toys are not as bad. plus, its DORIFTO!

Def run them! cool. I will add that to the plans if when you get the details.

Yah dude. Look on ebay, there are a ton of RTR stuff out there. I spent the last week looking and found some killer deals. I got a Ofna OB4, 10th 4wd nitro touring car I will set up to drift.

Check out he videos on the HPI website… under the Stage D conversion for the RS4’s. They swing out and hold a drift for ever!

I have a Nitro Evader ST and a RC10T3. The Evader needs a clutch but other than that it should be good to go. It’s been sitting in my room for years.

usually i dont buy stuff off ebay, but i cant help it, my RS4-2 has 9483983958 upgrade parts on there. its crazy, i should upload my “bought” folder some day on here. the list seems to keep going since 06 on r/c parts

This makes me want to finish my .21 RS4 RTR3 project… quick car when it did go!

If you’re going to do some offroad stuffs I have a brushless Mini-T, an LST and pretty tricked out Nitro Quake as well as the original RC10 gold tub buggy! If any of the above still works… I’d be surprised.

P.S. - Chris is gay. If you race with him, make sure he doesn’t sneak up behind you when you’re really paying attention to the race.

Yeah im definetly down for some racing. I have a HPI nitro MT 18ss. I just have to put it back together.I striped the gears on the 2 speed tranny and just never had a chance or the motovation to put it back together.My dad also has a Hpi RS4 18ss that he would probally come race too.Night racing would be best for keeping the engines cool. My dad is still having trouble with his it just gets going so fast that it flips over so he gets fustrated with it and gives up lol. But when you guys find times and locations ill get my shit back together and be there.

I got a HPI Pro3, Savage SS, and a Nitro 3 18SS chassis… I need new radio gear to run any of them :sad

theres a local rc off-road track. the think its called extrem rc?

This is turning out great! There are about 15-20 cars now! The night racing would be good, like you said the cool nights make them run great.

Anyone know how much trouble we would get into if we were to run behind the Homedepot parking lot off washington ave ext some night? This sunday afternoon &/or evening sound good to any of you? that will give you all a week to get everything up and running?