R/C meet

I know theres a number of members here into RC cars. Anyone want to get a meet together? I have a number of cars ready to go.

I was looking to plan something on a Sunday. Location depends on whats most convenient for everyone to meet at.

Nitros and Electrics welcome!

If you could list out what you plan to run and your frequency.

I need to find one of my tx, but otherwise my B4 is ready to go. Minus the brushless tho, just a 17x2 electric for the moment.

I’m down, just gotta fire the T-Maxx back up!

BTW if it’s more off road we can set something up in back of Gearhead

Everything I have is offroad for the most part, so that would be awesome! Would there be enough room for a 1/5 scale buggy? :thumbup

I plan to bring my 5b baja, 1/8 OFNA 9.5, and my GF’s Savage.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs414.snc3/25015_1239989286945_1445688670_30527923_7548444_n.jpg
Thats my main 1/10 buggy, and probably the only driveable car I have at the moment. :lol Out of about 20 cars.

I think if I did a little more clearing we’d have a pretty sick R/C track out back here. Theres about a half acre out back here, but only a good 60’ by40’ chunk is useable right now. I know I can clear at least another 20-30’ one way and about 30-40’ the other. Lots of small trees and tall weeds, easy stuff to clear. If you guys are down for it feel free to step up and give me a hand one evening to clear it out a little.

hell im down to just come over and use the chain saw and cut up some trees :rofl

lmao, go for it, i own all the way to the next building behind me so rev it up!

there’s a building back there?!?!!?

lol, yeah the one you can’t see when the foliage that you want to take down grows in, that’s you’re job now!

fuckkkkk and i dont evven have an r/c car… fuck it, to bad the ToC frowns apon bonfires

well, they can’t see back here sooooo…

:rofl i like the way you think

Looks like I gotta get silent over here to give the chinsaw a tune up!

yea i should throw a new plug in mine…same one for the last 3 years,but still does its job

My savage is busted, the 1/8th buggy is in pieces, and the 10th nitro onroad is in pieces. I am SOL

I know how you feel, I have one maybe two driveable cars at the moment. The second being a rock crawler thats balls slow.

Sounds like we could get a pretty decent track going at Gearhead then.

I need to get mine started.

Had it for over a year, never got it running.

Just like everything else I own :ponder

who can help?