R/C meet

jay lemme know when you want me to come over to cut up some shit

Most definitely, i’ll think on this a little more this weekend and get up some pics so you guys know what we’re dealing with size wise.

Would that be the T-Maxx?

Bwah. Messing around this morning with my micro RS4, and the B4. The micro is fine in the house, the b4 not so much. I can hardly run the thing at my apt, not enough room. Anybody still want to get something going? Whats up with gearhead?

Funny this thread popped up. I was just talking about getting my old r/c truck up and running again yesterday.

Are there any good locations to run nitro without anyone bothering you? I can’t think of anywhere around Colonie.

I would love to get in on some Nitro action… I have something that will make people LOL. XXX-NT w/Axial .28 – it’s only about 4.5lbs and it has 3.2hp. It is the result of what happens when someone like me gets bored. I can’t get traction with anything but paddles though.

Why yes it would. Snapped my feeder nipple on the gas tank as the recent issue.

I can think of a few places, same ones where I took the fifty to tool around on.

Just remember business parks are dead at night and on weekends.

would love to join once I am finish being broke…

Aaron, you going pavement or off road?

BOTH! :excited:excited:excited:lol:lol:lol

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/DRX-CITROEN-C4-WRC-_p_655.html

you guys make me miss my tmaxx…

Thanks for showing me my xmas present to myself lol

Might as well pick up a $20 mini cam so you can do this ~>

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

That looks awesome. #5 sure likes to bump lol

I’m looking to sell all my R/C stuff. I have Onroad carpet cars, Offroad truck, helicopters, boat stuff. Nitro & electric.

Losi, associated, Novak, LRP, Futaba. All kinds of goodies. Lots of new never openned equipment. Fuel, glow ignitors, starters. Etc

If anyone is looking for something let me know.

What Associated stuff do you have? Any brushed/brushless Novak ESCs?

I have a nice LRP brushed speed control. I ran it for 4 cell carpet racing up at S. Glens falls for a couple races. Has maybe 6 runs on it. It can handle upto 14 cells and is ultra light and small… Ultra low resistance. Paid $180 on tower hobbies for it. Most of my motors are Trinity stock motors for club racing. I have a nice 19 turn trinity motor.

Everything I have is for brushed motors. I have lots of radio’s. New and used. I have team L3 oval cars and parts. Lots of foam tires, rubber tires.

I may have one Novak speed controller… I have a nice Novak millenium charger and power supply. Also a total loss discharger for best performance. Carpet racing is ultra competitive! I kinda miss it but a massive money pit.

Badger Air brush that I never used. Cobra tire truer.

I have a Losi MF3 truck with some additional upgrades.

Nitro tunnel hull boat with outboard engines. 3.5 & 7.5 cc with polished lower units. Run on 50% O’donnel boat fuel. Fast/Fast/Fast.

Be cool to get a brushless boat… The new King Shaves boat with some upgrades (Larger LiPo’s) would be a fast bitch.

Eric i still need a tranny for my RS4-2. :lol

hopefully this one can hold the power of a K4.6 :lol

ughhh why did someone bump this. now i want to get my mamba’d rc18t put back together…

Do et naow. I have all the versions of the 18, except the new b2/t2. They are my favorite little cars. Mine are still brushed motor tho, but still quick.