R/C meet

Fixed the starter.

Working on fixing the return line nipple.

dammmmmmn i just looked at the t2. i think im going to get that instead of getting the exotek chassis. i need slipper clutch and sealed diffs, i both of my diffs up:lol

double post ftl

I still have a few.

I have 2 Rc18t’s full built brushless, a built rc18mt, and working on my 2nd rc18R currently.

I would be willing to meet up somtime. Finally got my Baja 5b back together after the trans blew.

ill see what i need all together and call ya. i just made a tranny mount the other day to adapt the 4.6 to the RS4-2 chassis, after the stock one or the stock way to mount it ripped the tranny to pieces.

Jeff. No.

anybody have any interest in a partially complete tt01d chassis with some rare parts?

whats partially comeplete? pm me sir

I assembled the gears and casings at either end, and built the shocks, never went further with this kit. has a gsm (i believe) aluminum rear spool for drifting, and some other crap that i’m forgetting.

Just about anything metal on a tt01 is an upgrade as I recall lol.

yeah, i think it has some aluminum knucks too.

Jeff, isn’t the RS4 - 2 a belt driven car? I know the RTR3 holds up to a .21 VERY nicely!

Correct, I have never personally had a problem with a belt though. Jeff’s pushing it with a 4.6 lol.

Lol I toasted every gear in my XXX-NT tranny with my .28 almost instantly. Full hardened aluminum now, just breaks axles and and spur gears. It needs more gear, I went up 6 teeth on the bell and down 2 teeth on the spur and it’s still just not enough. You really need a LOT of gear for the larger displacement motors to shine.

That’s it. I’m making a new header gasket and running the Evader in the rain tomorrow.

yes. ive gone through 6 belts. apparently they dont like it when i sit there and do a rolling burnout and pop. the 2 speed tranny i got lasted for 19 minutes before litterally exploding. i got most of the pieces still lol i have the Savage K4.6cc motor with stock tranny from the rs4. the savage one wont work so i have to make something work lol.

Anyone got a spare .15+ pull start engine they want to sell? Need something for my RS4 build.

I have one from my evader st but it’s in pieces. lol

Anything wrong with it? I am mainly looking for a drop in motor.

Nothing wrong, I ran like a half-gallon of Nitro through it before I decided to buy a bigger motor.