R/C meet

Isn’t the Nitro Evader ST a .18? I have one of those (Evader ST) sitting around somewhere, that motor is pretty stout.

Let me know what you want for it. I assume everythings there to put it together?

Oh shit yeah, it’s a .18. It bolts up the same as any .15, though. I was going to use it in an hpi touring car but decided it would be better to take apart for some reason, lol.

Let me assemble it and make sure everything is there. I don’t want it to throw a rod when you start it up :rofl

Sounds good, keep me posted.

Just picked up a HPI 18SS from a local guy on ebay.

All of the parts seem to be there in the plastic bag. I’ll try to find some time and assemble it tomorrow.

I put the evader all back together though. Just needs four AA batteries for the servos and receiver and I’ll be able to start it up again. The motor was kinda gummed up from sitting over the past year or two, but a few drops of after-run oil seemed to help a bit.

We’ll see. :rofl

Just got my Savage started up today. So I am all set go if people want to get a meet together.

THis is what im looking into
http://www.losi.com/Products/Features.aspx?ProdId=LOSA0887

Anyone have 1/10 onroad shocks? I need a set, plastic or aluminum. Anywhere from 50-60mm will work. Want to finish this tb02…

Have any decent places in mind where nobody will be nosy and bother us?

if this meet happens im bringing the minivan and i am going to run over all of your cars and then all of you.

Im going to stand, jump, and punch you n the tooth. Krammit

I guess it mainly depends on what people plan to run, on-road or off-road.

I have a few cars for both, so it really doesnt matter to me.

I have tires for both, so I really don’t give a dead mooses LS.

I would say Taft or Sears (wearhouse) parking lot on a Sunday. Or the park over by Colonie center has huge feilds to run through, cant remember the name of it.

I would love to get the offroad buggy out, just because I need to finish the 1/10 on road. I do have a 1/18 onroad that is good to go tho. So yeah either way. And I am always down for a daytrip into Albany or surrounding areas.

I am going to have my Losi fired up this week, I have to replace the axles and I’m going to put crawler tires on the back since I can’t gear up anymore… time for 5.5" tires with hard foam.

we need to wait like a week, when my 18t2 comes in

http://www.competitionhobbysupplies.com/renttrack.htm

Just an idea, before it gets too cold and snows…