RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

i got a duratrax bx i bought like 3 months ago and i nevr used it lol poop electric i really wanna a losi mini slider

want me to add you to the list? I figure once we figure out a spot, and a date/time… Ill PM everyone on the list and see whos in for that day/night.

i gotta buy a battery and maybe…hooked on 240’s hpi is my old one

mini slider is great. but the stock motor wont last long. i’m on the third one and losi wont sen me another. so i guess i’m gonna have to brake down and get one.

my parking lot will have a fresh coat of pavement soon ;D

Ohh really… whats the scoop there?

hey ill sell mine 125 cash needs the battery i want a mini slider so bad

Sunday sounds like a possibility… I just don’t know where to start with getting all of these things going again, haha!

If anyone has a radar gun, could they bring it? I want to top out my Mini-T, always curious to see what it would do and sounds like the Home Depot parking lot would be the place to do it!

the surveyor came last week … soon it will be nice and smooth.

yea long as the city aint doin it lol

NOPE!! lol

private contractor. :nod

good lol

I got my HPI Nitro RS4-2 to run and possibly the Mini-T.

We probally wont get in any trouble there really.If someone says anything then we will just move but its not like we would be out being dangerous racing are real cars.

my rs4-2 vs your rs4-2 . 2wd and 4wd race lol

BELTS FTW!

I will go over to the parking lot 2night and see when it clears out… and check the sign for the craft store which has the lot for their hours on sunday.

If they dont empty out untill later, there are a bunch of office parking lots right down the road we could start at also.

SO LETS SHOOT TO MEET UP AROUND NOON THIS SUNDAY.

YAY, i have sunday off, and i live right down the road. WOOT. lol. ill bringing UBER amounts of extra shit. probably every extra part i own.

Also before we all run we gotta check frequinces (sp?) i should be there with my HPI RS4-2, and HPI MT RS4. with 3 gallons of 20% nitro

Good idea… EVERYONE WHO PLANS ON GOING. PM ME YOUR FREQUENCY & BAND. I will post it up next to your name on the first post.

Hooked on 240 - USA 3/EUROPE 14, 27.095 AM

i have another but i cant find them :sad

Damn, this is going to want to make me by more parts for my car now ;D

Not sure if I can make it this sunday yet.