RC Car/Truck thread

kid at hobby town tuned my GT pretty spot on. I hate tuning these motors

transit-station

they go through 6 tanks … worth the $35 to me.

1/8 Ofna Ultra LX Pro (prebuilt lol)
1/10 Kyosho GP10 Spider <–very fuckin old

traxxas tmaxx,tmaxx 2.5rs,nitro rustler,nitro4tech,emaxx hpi nitrors4,nitro mt, 2 nitro rush,electric mt ofna 1/8th scale buggy (cant remember model)

after a few tuning issues and starting wire meltdown… things are running well.

man thats a worthwhile job, getting payed to drive other peoples rc cars.

k, area around my apt is played out and there’s too many little sissy dogs running around…

need a good place to run…

I got a nice place, I will let you guys know tomorrow where you can come over and bring out the rc/s.

:tantrum:

I just picked up 2 clodbusters

still have my mamba max 5700 brushless stampede

Building crawlers or just bashers??

I’d like to build a crawler. one is stock and the other has a ULTRA RARE sassy chassis. My basher is the stampede. But for serious off-roading I’d like to use the clod.

Anyone wanna join?? Please PM numbers or call my cell 5075714

I have a HPI Savage 25, but i need new throttle linkage and i want to plasti-dip my servo’s for winter fun, but Homedepot and value dont know what the fuck im talking about, so i havent yet. Besides it probly needs a new motor i got it used and its so hard to tune i wrape the head with aluminum foil for the winter and it just doesnt tune right.

I should probly get a stainless steal screw set and rebuild everything so it doesnt fall apart from the shitty owner i bought it from. Also needs new spur gear but i have one.

Simple use a baloon and zip tie

I think my 1/8th scale is still exactly where it was when I last posted in this thread.

A friend made me watch this last night…

He races with these guys a lot. In return, I made him watch the ken block video :slight_smile:

I have a temp gun,a lot of experience with nitro. You guys figure out my user name yet LOL.

I used to race with some of those guys when I was 15. Before they had transponder and we used stop watches to count laps.

I never would have thought that name referred to Nitro RC vehicles. I really thought you liked NOS or something. i need to buy a temp gun but i guess im not into it that much just yet, i know i should get one so i can tune it good.

I have an Associated RC10 Worlds car. Still runs great. I just put a brushless motor and speed control in it this summer. I get it out when we go camping. It’s fun to chase the neighbors dogs with it down in Alleghany.

you can buy those heat sink temp monitors that warps around the sink. they’re cheap.

for some reason my old savage never ran right either. I moved on to brushless and never looked back. lol