does anyone race r/c cars?

just seeing if anyone races r/c cars/trucks, i got a few, and some people to race against.

i got them, old stuff though, electric carpet cars
motor lathe, am radios, carbon fiber chassis’, etc.

cool, what kind do you have? do they still work? i have 3 touring cars(4wd-onroad), and 7 monster trucks. let me know if you ever want to drive them. or if you don’t want them, i’ll buy them.

i used to race a good bit , i had a losi lxt, xxt and xx buggy sold all of those, a long time ago , got a traxxas nitro 4 tech a few years ago looking to sell it if you are interested, comes with a bunch of parts, just needs cleaned up

I was just up at mcculloughs racing last night on their track with my buddy. There were a tone of cars up there. About 15 minutes from cranberry. I may stopp out at hobbytown today to go their track for a while. I got a Tmaxx w/ a big block, RPM arms, FOC.

i got a traxxas revo, but dont race it i just like to take it out and beat the fuck outta it.

same here

I Have a Traxxas Revo, T-maxx 2.5, T-maxx .15, Rustler 2.5, Sport, Ofna Hyper 9, Team losi Mini-T, 2 mini-z’s… i also got a Jet and a plane…

I got a t-maxx and a rustler 2.5 nitro. They are fun but the break to much.

I do!

what do you race?

your thumbs are to fatt to work the controls

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27447&highlight=team

I mainly race offroad but i’m into touring cars also.

i race them all. but my #1 is touring cars. i have 4 of them. i got 2 hpi rs4 pro2s, 1 tamiya tl-01, and a team losi jrx-s. where do you go race/drive? i also have a traxxas bandit, t-maxx2.5, emaxx, a clodbuster, and juggernaut 2.

all you guys seem like you have some decent r/c’s…why don’t we all meet up at Mcculloughs racing sometime.

yeah, lets hook something up.

i’ll be there tomorrow night 4 - 930 w/ lights on and satuday racing starts at 4

ehh, i work all weekend, and i have a baptism on sunday. we got to hook up a future date, like a week or two in advance, so i can get off work.

if i could ever get my damm revo to run right i would love to meet up.

whats wrong with it? im pretty good at tuning the engines.