Nitrous Oxide Systems Dry kit plus accesories

I’ve been trying to get rid of this for a while and would really like it gone. Its a NOS brand dry kit, dont remember the kit number off hand but its one of the “universal” ones,# 5124 or 5123 I believe. ~35-150hp for 4 or 6cyl engines.

Includes:

10lb bottle w/ pressure gauge
brackets
solenoids plus lines
fuel pressure safety switch
window switch
WOT switch
bottle heater
bottle blanket
various jet sizes
install. instructions

$225 or b/o

willing to part it?

Possibly, which pieces are you looking for?

Came across this in the garage again, who wants it?

$50 price drop, updated in first post.

Price drop $25 more.

Would you do $150 for the bottle, bracket, gauge, and heater shipped to 36869?

id take the blanket, lines, noids, switches and everything else for $40 picked up

Heck, Ill make it $175 for what I asked for before, just to get you ~ your asking price for everything :wink:

PM’d OP… Lol I need this shit to break 400whp in the Mazdaspeed… hanging ~360whp/460ft/lb with a 30 shot now…

Please?

I’ll give you $125 for the bottle and brackets, lol… I went to Summit and got a bottle heater, new.

Sorry I havent been on here in a few. Let me see how much shipping is and I’ll get back to you tomorrow about it.

yeah, I’m out… got a second 5 lb bottle from a local for $10. Good luck with the sale!

what do you still have left?

Edit: I bet nothing since this thread is 2 years old. lol

Actually, I have everything. I’ve been contimplating using it for something else, but it’s just an idea still. If someone wants to buy the whole kit, I’ll sell it. I don’t want to get stuck with random pieces I’ll never use.

Pm me what the lowest you will sell it all for. Cause im gonna have to get parts for it to be used with my carburetor.