No AIM at work?

I told a friend about this website and was shocked that it existed so I thought I would share it with people here who dont know about it. I use it so I don’t have to install software to talk to people on MSN.

http://meebo.com

Web based multiple chat protocol program. Very handy if you are at work and not supposed to be on AIM since since you can keep all your windows in a Firefox/IE window.

Check it out.

noice!

Blocked from my work

WHOA MEEBO!@!#!@#! I LOVE IT!@#!@…

repost…

why would you need AIM when you are just a fluffer anyway… suck a dick or two and go home…

Its not really a way around a proxy/filter. Its just for people who cant install aim or don’t want a bunch of IMs floating around their computer screen. Minimize the browser window and you cant see any IM windows :slight_smile:

aimexpress.com ftw

couldnt you install it on a flash drive and just plug it into the usb and use aim that way?

lol

They block ports…

and shit doesn’t work that way exactly

Its an alternative to installing mostly. Most people I know who use it say that they dont want a bunch of IM boxes on their computer screen. This runs inside a browser so when you are talking to people nad need to hide it, just open another tab or minimize it. No more INSTANT MESSAGE boxes.

if u work for any type of company that is regulated, they are required to log IM conversations.

sooo. go ahead. lol they just log it at the proxy

I was talking to Supraman.

Not about meebo

you better not be dissin meebo. or were gonna have words. :cool:

google talk for the win

oh, i dunno haha… it was just an idea.

i just use my sidekick at work