No fair! I want my car on banner!

Damn you Samson!

ballin with the new banner ehhhh

WHattabout meeeee I was pulling sexier drifts on 18’s :stuck_out_tongue:

ssshhhh the 300’s always get forgotten!:stuck_out_tongue: lol

add some pictures to the official picture thread and we will be changing them once a month or so so everyone will get a chance :slight_smile:

Hahaha of course the 300’s will be forgotten, everyone takes in more pride in their own car than someone elses. that’s a given :rolleyes:

HAhahaa I think we should have a banner with XuperXero’s car and photoshop in a scan of his ticket, with the slogan “TNC! Too fast for ya?”

Hahhaah Just teasing ya man !

haha

the max will be up there… i think once my spring mods get put in, it will be worthy to be put in that gallery.

pssh still we’re a minority…but cant be forgotten… off topic…
llast night i was sittin in a parking lot with my friend…and i notice this car behind…he comes up beside rolls down the window and starts bobbin his head and smiling…then drives infront…does the same…sept the other guy rolled down the window…they went passed…and drove bak again and did it again! i cudnt stop laffing lol then he spun his tires…i think he was driving an ollddd maxima or sumthing…still made me laff

LMao… I can only imagine the reputation that will give us especially from cops… busted at every TNC Meet :#

yeah, we dont see many 300’s around… come to think of it, I haven’t seen one on the road since summer. (popcorn doesnt count)

seriously…i see them all the time…i saw 2 in one day i think

I honesty have not seen a SINGLE one ever since summer. maybe I’m all in the wrong places…

lol i think so cuz i see them every once in a while…theres 2 ppl that live right around me that have them…i also have 2 friends who have 300zx’s…one guy had 2 skylines too, but im pretty sure he sold one…im trying to get him to join here…but he says he wont till his 300 is finished lol weird

Meh, just put the Skyline’s back and we’ll call it a day :R .

:stuck_out_tongue:

OK listen everyone i did the banner. i have a bunch of pictures ive found etc… ill be posting them all when im finished so that you can pick your fav. or i can just post a different banner every month. Seriously there are a lack of good pictures of members cars if you all want to have a banner post good pictures and if i liek it ill ask you for the orginal sized image. There with that said and done start taking good pix. son240sx has some good pictures posted in their banner thread so i want to see some pictures like that

David: im already in the process of doing a banner with your car. its just that i started the banner with samsons car first why its up but ill have yours done soon :R

^^ SWEET!! Thanks anthony :smiley:

ill be making a banner thread also so check in the stickies in this forum post them there thanx.

post ur pics in this thread then
http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=7974#post7974

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MY CAR’S ON THE BANNER!! TAKE THAT SAMSON!

hahahaha

yeah theres like none in our area,. last one i saw was like 4 months ago… alot of 350’s tho

Oh yeah that’s for sure… plenty of Z’s around… I see at least 2 a day. But when I drive out of the richmond hill/markham area. I see zero Z’s…

yup your cars on the banner… ill be rotating them till i can write a new hack for a rotating banner see if i can figure it out so it can alternate from one to another :slight_smile: