No more croc hunting for Steve

That is crazy. Stingrays are some of the shyest and most docile creatures in the sea. They usually do everything that they can to avoid human contact. I read that his death is only the 3rd confirmed death by Stingray in the history of Australia. Usually a stingray stabbing you with his barb hurts like a mother fucker, but isn’t fatal. My grandfather was in the US Navy and said that usually guys would get stabbed in the calf when they jumped out of their boats to do amphibious assaults and happened to land on a stingray thats under the sand.

I dont know what the hell he was doing though to be that close to a stingray that he got stabbed in the chest.

Nevertheless, really sad. He seemed like he was really out to help all animals and make people understand and respect them more.

its all caught on tape, the queensland police are in custody of it.

I wonder how long till its on youtube or ogrish

:sadwavey:

he seemed like a cool guy and bravada said good for kids and ppl to learn how to respect animals. kinda ironic it had to happen this way, but never-the-less very sad.

CRIKEY mothafucka

i’ve went swimming with stingrays twice when i was down in grand cayman, and the boat owner said that stingrays almost never attack people.

tough luck.

i guess this really shows that they arent called dangerous animals for nothin

Very sad…I read the one that got him was 100 kilos…220 lbs…man that thing had to be huge

Too bad, I was really hoping to see him get bit in the eyeball by a cobra or something cool like that.

how stupid do you have to be to play with animals???they are all gona turn on you someday! FARE WARNING TO ALL!!! the animals will have ther day and kill us all! and you can take that to the bank,unless your on wellfare and dont have a bank!

go jump in the creek u :tool:

theres fish in there and they might eat me

thats the plain

theres snakes and alligaters and stuff in there,you go in first and ill back you up!if you get your chevy stuck,ill pull you out with my oldsmobuick!

bring ur t/a or duramax & ill pull them out with my Mater!:asshole

i thayt i would atleast last 3 days with you before you figured me out

damn! No wonder it was fatal… that’s HUGE!!!