NO PARKING on chippewa is such BULL SH#T

Yeah police don’t like Newmans man love.

you realize i’ve probably banged more chicks this year than you will in your entire life, right?

I’m doubting this Highly, I’m pretty much a whore.
Pretty sure you have banged alot of chicks, gay guys get all the hott girls, they keep trying to turn you, not to mention you have a dress and your rich.

You win.

There ya go.

i’ll be looking out for this at work. be sure to mail it on thursday/friday so geoff and i can search for it on the weekend.

where do you work?

Parking Violations Bureau?

M & T Bank

PO Box 20 comes to us first.

oh. that’s doesn’t really help things haha.

unless you can mark me as paid and tear up my check.
lol

yea we can’t help ya…but include a nice long note with pictures to help us pass the time. it would be greatly appreciated.

eh, i’m probably not going to do anything aside from pay it. I know i’d just be wasting my time.

are you retarded? i mean, seriously did that just make you feel so good to type that. did you just boost your confidence level from calling yourself a whore on a public forum?

anyways, newman i though you knew better than to park on chippewa anyways. look what happened to marcus’s super sweet viper.

i worked valet at duo last summer, i had peerless price bring in his Ferrari F430, car was just plain sick. me being the generous person that i am put it right up fron, prime parking and it makes the restaurant look good.

It wasnt even there for 5 minutes and 2 people spit on the hood. I was like wtf! fucking haters in buffalo man and they will get you especially when you park on that street.

yeah. i figured it was probably a bad idea. i def never would with my cars. but my truck is meh and i don’t think anyone really notices it or would fuck with it.

^^ Werd. I had a thread last summer about the same kind of thing, except they were hating on my lowly e36… I can’t stand poor people.

meh, in buffalo thats a car you might not see everyday, the wrong drunk asshole walking by could key the shit out of your car or say a fight breaks out and your fender just happens to be the one that the bouncers throw the guy into. i will always pay for parking or find a spot that doesnt get alot of attention.
edit- and i drive a grand clam too! i just value my shit and the last thing i want is someone taking something away from me.

What happened here is the LS1 gods heard what you did. They then proceeded to sneakily “F” you in your “A” with their “C”. Another one stricken…

only good place on chippeworst imho. that porch > * in the summer.

sucks newman, thats pretty shitty

lol at pat

It’s actually a deck, Jam.

what was going on the patio?

:tdown: to jackass cops.