"No sex today. I am MySpacing"

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/61620,americans-giving-up-friends-sex-for-web-life.aspx

My theory is that people start seeing all the girls on the internet (MySpace and Facebook) and realized their wives are not that hot.

I can defiantly agree to not being able to go without the internet or a cell phone for more than a day but I can honestly say I have never turned down sex for the Internet.

“Sorry, can’t have sex with you. I am updating my MySpace.”

Haha I think that’s just evidence to the amount of time spent on myspace being directly proportional to how unlikely you are to get laid. Of course those who can’t give up the internet don’t mind not getting laid. They don’t know what they’re missing. :rofl:

I think it’s just that lonely people get discouraged the more they read on the internet.

I mean, how do you think those lonely virgins feel when they see OJ has a blonde model girlfriend and they can’t get laid. The guy killed his last girlfriend and he can still find a woman.

I’m so glad I deleted my Myspace account. Freed up a lot of time for other stuff. Like meeting chicks and getting laid for instance.

“Cuz even on a slow day I can have a 3 way… Chat with 2 women at one time, I’m so much cooler online.”

Ok, so let me get this straight. an ONLINE survey was conducted to see how much time people spent ONLINE and not doing other stuff?

WHO IS DOING THIS RESEARCH???

I’m going to AA on tuesday to figure out how much the average american drinks. Look for the results in an article next month…

[quote=“Rx3,post:4,topic:35690"”]

I’m so glad I deleted my Myspace account. Freed up a lot of time for other stuff. Like meeting chicks and getting laid for instance.

[/quote]

lol
i only set up a myspace because of that nyspeed myspace thread.

i have since deleted it.
logging in to see pics is lame.