Noob Here!!!

Hey, new to this site, names Jeff, live in Cheektavegas, NY, basically a GM guy, but our race team consists of a Ford Probe, Honda Civic(s), Geo Storm, Chevy Cavalier, Pontiac Grand Am, and Olds Cutlass Calais Quad 442 W41.

I’ve got a ton of projects, mostly old trucks, but we race at Holland, working on the Olds Calais Quad 442 W41 for a Pro 4 car to run two years from now. The class is completely 240SX’s and an Integra and a Prelude, watch out!

NEWays, I work at a local JY, so parts are no problem for me.

Hoping to have a good time here on the forums.

:wave: hello
what junkyard do yaouwork at?

Well, technically I’m layed off at the moment, but i work for Gateway Materials LLC.

ooo gateway do u kno a customer named doug?

nice!

how do i get involved in some rwd circle track action?

Depends what kinda $$$ you wana spend, I’m i an all SOHC class right now, I run a Grand AM SE with an Quad OHC HO, 150 HP, but the Honda’s keep up, or there’s a DOHC class, which runs a little bit more $$$ to run. HollandSpeedway.com

I know Doug, he bought one of our flatbeds a while back, if thats who were talking about…lol

yup thats him he’s my buddie.

Hes a pretty cool guy, kinda has too big of a sense of humor but hes cool. Always brings us ambulances…

deff

hi

holy shit

welcome :wave:

Welcome, I think you are the same Jeff I bought door panels off of for my supra a few years back.

Possibly, I’ve got an 85’, was parting out the 84’ white one in my driveway, you had the sick ass looking black one I wish mine was! LOL…

???

welcome

Thanks for all the hello’s and welcomes!

Posted some pics of my 91’ Quad 442 W41.

Getting ready to pull the motor out, got some timing chain issues at the moment…

I like him already. Welcome to the madness, what trucks are you working on?