Noob signed on...

Hi all… I learned about Pittspeed at the WOW show and decided to join on. I’m a mechanical engineer/welder and fabricator to earn the $$$, and a motorhead and sponsored shooter for fun.

The ride is an 86 GN (JJ’s Automotive) with a best ET of 10.64 on a borrowed turbo and intercooler, but I had to give them back :mad: so I’m only running 11’s now.

This is a pretty cool board, there seems to be alot of dickheads on here:) I like that :smiley: Hope to talk to and meet some of you soon!!
Later,
HBB

so you like the dick… hmmmmmmm you’ll fit right in.

welcome

welcome:beer:

who is JJs automotive?

Originally posted by flyinglow57
so you like the dick… hmmmmmmm you’ll fit right in.

welcome

:smiley: I guess I deserve that one…the door was wide open!! I’m not the homo though, OrangeSS is :cool:

Who’s JJ’s??? The bald guy in the camaro can answer that:eek3:

hi:beer:

welcome :cool:

welcome

the Boosted Buicks are getting to be as norm as mustangs on here:D

welcome

welcome aboard…

Originally posted by HighBoostBuick
I’m not the homo though, OrangeSS is :cool:

best. noob. ever.

Originally posted by Darkstar
best. noob. ever.

:rofl:

welcome jack ass:tounge: That turd never went 10s it only went low 12s:rolleyes:

welcome

did u ride past the garage last night? should of stoped & went to eat with us!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
welcome

the Boosted Buicks are getting to be as norm as mustangs on here:D
that’s right, the dark side has cometh.

Originally posted by Darkstar
best. noob. ever.

Originally posted by Pewterss

did u ride past the garage last night? should of stoped & went to eat with us!!!:smiley:

Yeah I did. It looked like you guys closed house and I didn’t know if that was you in the truck…I haven’t been around in a while and you change vehicles like I change underwear! I’ll be over though.

OrangeSS… low 12’s huh? Well, you’re right however, that was in '98 on the stock hair dryer when you had the blue car. You got a new car, I got a bigger hair dryer. Things have changed:cool:
See you guys soon.

welcome :smiley: fellow buick guy

hi

Hi :smiley: