North American Motorsports is hiring!!

http://regionalhelpwanted.com/images/recruiterlogos/2-8025.gif

Performance European Auto Parts Sales

North American Motorsports, a division of Atlantic British Parts, Ltd. (North America’s oldest and largest independent supplier for premium Land Rover parts and accessories) is looking for a sales representative who specializes in Performance European Auto Parts. Our modern office and warehouse facility is located in Clifton Park, New York. North American Motorsports products include Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and Mini Cooper parts. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package.

We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic self starter who is seeking long term employment with a fast growing Automotive Mail Order Company. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude coupled with strong customer service skills. An Automotive background is required and strong knowledge of Volkswagen, Audi and BMW is a plus.

The person in this position will be responsible to promote and sell our products through effective customer service and sales techniques, including:
•Answering incoming sales calls in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
•Clarify and fulfill customers’ requests by presenting various selections of the company’s products.
•Providing customers with product availability, price quotations and details regarding warranty procedures and additional details as appropriate.
•Processing sales orders through computer system.
•Authorize credit card charges as required.
•Assist in resolving customer problems or concerns in a professional manner as needed.
•Relay appropriate information to customers to enhance the company’s image.
•Understand and support sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
•Follow up customer sales as appropriate.
•Perform other related duties as assigned.

This position requires great attention to detail and the ability to work as a team with other employees.

Here is a link to the actual listing. I figured I’d post this up here to get some local car guys involved. Thanks!
http://regionalhelpwanted.com/Search/detail.cfm?SN=2&ID=52579329

Hmmmmm… Been in the auto part industry now for 6 or so years. Been doing inside/outside sales as of late. May have to put in an application for the hell of it. Any idea what kinda salary range is being offered? PM me if ya know

Are they still located about 4 hours from here??? I bought a bumper for my jetta from them a while back, and it was up around VT/CT if i remember correctly.

EDIT. NM re-read the post its in CP.

Yea, we moved from CT to Clifton Park back in Aug of last year. I came along with the company as part of the inventory.

As far as pay, I don’t know what it is going to be. The best thing to do would be to send your resume or reply to the help wanted ad. I can try to help out with any other information though

Ohh no shit! I remember making a trip up there to get the Reiger bumper for my jetta years ago. Great bunch of guys, and shot the shit a little with you guys too… Odd that it didnt click when you stopped by my house a few weeks back, I am usually good with faces and what not. Small world huh!

haha no worries. In the car scene its a really small world. everyone knows everyone. Ive talked to people out west that i knew through a friend that asked me about another kid from RI that I also happen to know and was at his photoshoot (that he was asking about) because the photographer was also a friend of mine, and it was going to be used for advertisements for yet another company that im also friends with the owners. if that makes any sense at all lol

how is the pay?

u guys are next to the n.y.s.e.g building on rt146 right ?

jellies , read the post and the answer that someone asked already lol

trying to catch up on a week without a computer so I just skimmed this thread

damn thought you died paul.

sorry to disappoint you but Im still alive and breathing

yea, we’re on 146 in the Halfmoon Light Industrial park

Well, I mean, this would be pretty much ideal for me and I think I’d make a good match. I’ll be in this week for sure.

your one of the biggest dicks on this site … not an ideal people person job for you haha

benny is cool , he just dont deal well with retards

lol anyone who has met me IRL wouldn’t say that.

Werd, Benny’s calm and collected. Just a little scared at WGI.

Scared of the other novices, perhaps.

And the colored folks.