North Hills Area

hey whats up, anyone from the north hills area or anywhere else even want to meet up. Most of my friends are down at damons across from ross park mall on mcknight road, during the weekend. Just stop down and chat for awhile. -Jim

i might be out that way tonite… if you see me honk

i see you guys all the time, but never have my turd out

what kind of cars are there…i might swing bye one weekend

well i got my gtp, theres a 98 z28, a 5.0, 1 or 2 grand nationals, really theres lots of nice cars. the one nite we probably had close to a 100 cars and maybe double that in people hanging out. People that are just driving by stop and chat, its really nice. We have permission from the owner of the lot to be there, just as long as we don’t cause any problems.The cops don’t bother us, if you stop by just ask for jim with the gtp. hope to see you guys there.-jim

few f bodies, some civics, some integras, a gtp i guess. i know a few people who loaf there too

who’s 5.0??

when my orange turd is done I will be there

IM there usally often, But Jimmy where were you tonight, you missed it!! some dude in a dump truck passed out st the wheel and went up on the median right in front of us. After the cops got there and had the guy pulled out on the group he finally came around after the cop smacking him alot about 10 mins or so. Anyways from what i overheard the guy Overdosed on heroin and passed out at the wheel, it could been much worse if he crossed onto incoming traffic. yeah stop down and BS for a few all are welcome.

im not far from there, I’ll stop by sometime :slight_smile:
( dark Blue 5.0 ) :itr41:

i don’t personally know the kid with the 5.0 but i’ve been told it runs low 13s in the 1/4

what color. i may know him

i saw you guys there last sunday, i went through Wendy’s drivethrough and left.

I might roll through there tonight :slight_smile:

the 5.0 is red and has a pony decal on the back window

anybody going tonight? if theres anyone i know going, i’ll head out

i know of the car, not the guy. it has a bra??? if its the one im thinking, i know the kid who sold it

sounds super ghey, any pony on window is istant gheyness… :kekegay:

Hey yeah me and like 8 or so of my friends used to hang out at giant eagle in pine creek, then last year it was the boathouse at northpark , now its damons lol. It turned into this huge thing thats really cool. So many different cars show up there nightly not to mention crazy antics also - Stop down and say hi, trust me we dont bite and love seeing other cars - i ve got the second gen red integra. hope to see you all there sometime.