norwin hills car cruise

does anybody know if they are still going to have the car show at norwin hills again this year. i know they had it every saturday last year

From what i understand yes

He should start pretty early, he went until the Saturday before Thanksgiving last year. I’ll see if I still have his contact information, and get an answer.

Any more information on this show? Not all that familiar with the area.

Here you go - Thanks to CarCruises.com:

Event Title:
Irwin/North Huntington, PA Norwin Hills Car Cruise 5PM
Address:
Route 30
City, State Zip Code:
Irwin, Pennsylvania 15642
Date:
4/8/2006
Time:
5pm to 10pm
Entry Fee:
$0
Description:
Rain or Shine, Route 30 1/4 mile west of the PA Turnpike exit 67, This is an open cruise, Averages 375 to 425 vehicles . There is a one time $3 minimal donation requested for insurance coverage, Gary Kee, 3500 Kee Road, Trafford, PA. 15085
Rain Date:

Contact Person:
Gary Kee
Contact Phone:
724-863-2403

that guy lives on his own road… thats awesome… may have to check it out this year. didnt know they had one that large out those parts. good info. wexford> *

thanks J-Z…no idea it was that show. I have been there many times. Good show.

I’ll be there as usual.

SWEET…i’ll be there as well with my P.O.S.

SWEET…i’ll be there as well with my

Hey man whats up have not talked to ya in some time. Hows your truck? Back together yet?

Any1 Gonna Attempt To Stop Out Tonight?

you better pick me up

I thought about it, but figured maybe it was too cold for most of the people to head out. I’ll be out next week if the weather’s nice.

i’ll be there a few times this year again.

I’ll be out there alot over the summer, I’m sure. Look for the gray grandpa-mobile Turbo-T with the pillow seats and chrome, ha ha !

Anyone going today?