Anyone going down to irwin Sat.?

hey anyone going down to the irwin car cruise saturday across the street from the new target? they are every weekend usually around 6 lots of people start showing up and we usually stay til around 8:30 or 9 and then cruise to either pittsburgh, or miracle mile and then pittsburgh. PM me or show up and look for the blue 4dr. with the carbon fiber hood and bronze konig traffic wheels :beer:

irwin or the Norwin shoppin center? or is that the same thing? i went to a show in the norwin shoppin center this past saturday, where there’s a big parkin lot. (sign said norwin something something lol) show started at like 6 ish and goes till about 9ish.

i might be goin to carisle this upcoming weekend, but if not, then i’d like to come back out the norwin/irwin show

I might make it down this week

Its supposed to rain for the next wek or so, but thunder in the valley is going on so maybe I’ll swing by if its nice out.

thinking about it, everytime I try to get to a place like this none of my buddys want to go. If im in the area i might swing down. I went a couple time slast year, drove thru last weekend going to a wedding reception at Lakeview about 5 miles down the road.

Its apossiblity… Might be there…

We’ll probably be there.

gotta work now so i probly wont be there

Looking like rain, im out.

pussy, its only friday, f the weatherman:love: