Just like title said?

yea i am going but cars in shop righ now so not bringing it

whats in Irwin

A car show every saturday. :hs:

i was just out that way, where is it at and what time

where is it?

Texas

I could not make it over tonight wanted to but had no ride :rant:
this sucks not being able to drive till end of may do to letting insurance laping for a month when car was in garage

It’s in some shopping center. I think it’s called Norwin Hills? I can’t remember for sure off the top of my head. It’s on Route 30 out by Vincent’s Pizza and some other crap.

I’m usually there every Saturday, but I was busy today. If I’m lucky, the Talon will be up and running by next weekend.

I drove through there tonight in my XRunner. I didnt really park cause I just wanted to see what was there and stuff…Well these 2 punk kids walk by and like why would you bring a new truck to a car show…LOL cause its nice lookin truck and shit…Well then I go around the corner and see them getting in a beat ass like 1985 bronco with some 33’s on it…LOL they have some nerve guess cause they have a terd they get jealous. God I cant stand todays youth all think they are a bunch of hard asses

^^^dude just pistole whip them, they will get the message.

You got to throw down clariton style… :smiley:

LOL…I cant pull my gun for no reason…I will get in trouble plus wouldnt look good for my job since I need Govt clearence and all

God I cant stand todays youth all think they are a bunch of hard asses

x2