Irwin cruise in the Norwin Hills Shopping Plaza

Anyone going this weekend? (On Route 30 in Irwin.)

i may just show up(BUT THERES A HOUSE PARTY IN PENN HILLS THAT NIGHT ALSO)

what time is it?

Starts around 5:00, I think, but I usually show up a bit earlier and some people are there. I went through at 1:00 once, and people were sitting there already in the middle of the lot.

i’ll be out there this weekend…hit me up on aim Coup D E’Tat

I work till 8.

I plan on making it to this show quite a bit this year though

I’m There Till The End Normally…mostly Cuz I Never Get There Till Like 8ish

what time does this show run till? I work till 8 tomorrow and work is about 45 minutes away

8 till when ever i usely go and stay till the end also but normaly about 10 or 11 is when everone takes off. some nights a lot more peopel will show up around 9 or 10 a lot of imports / trucks and the guys with the old cars get pissed off and leave but i am normaly there as well till everynoe starts takeing off

ill be out after work with a few others :slight_smile:

what all do u guys got so i can watch for you guys…and if or when we get the boot out of there we’re across the street hanging out

I’ll be in the white 1G Talon with intercooler sticking out behind the cut bumper. Depending on if any of my friends go or not, I may be with a red 1G Plymouth Laser, a burnt orange 1G Talon, or a red 2G Eclipse, carbon fiber hood, wheels, etc.

any1 coming out tonight?

i might… but my boy told me it was gay. granted he’s the type to call anything he’s not into gay. seriously though… are there nice cars and ppl or is this gonna be a wigger rice fest? :wink:

thats the last thing u’ll really see is rice…but there is a couple here and there come out… but its mainly old muscle cars and hot rods … the younger crowd starts to come out at like 7ish…the old heads r there at like 4ish till dark

nice

I’ll (most likely) be there.

just came though there sunny & raining!

Still sunny in my neck of the woods. I’m going to head out soon, just waiting for a friend.