Not your normal estimate

I saw it a few weeks ago at the wexford show…the turbo is freaking massive. Couldn’t believe it when it had the card in the engine bay listing 1000+hp

yeah titan can definatly build a great motor

Wow. That’s definitely not something you usually see around western PA.

Was the guy from PA? That’s sick.

Sweet car. Ditch the ricer body kit, though.

Not much into imports, but would love to have those sweet turbos for my next project:bowdown: :burnout:

:cool:

unless ur trying for 2000+hp, I dont think ull need 2 GT-47’s lol

Where is he from? fuckin sweet bro, oh and HI

yeah he can get away with a decent kit for that car…since he has soo much damn power. i like supras with body kits…only if the kit is done right tho. stock they look good but something like this i think just looks awesome
http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Toyota/toyota_2001_abflug_supra_01.jpg

^^^ That looks like a Hot Wheels car.

Definalty not feeling this at ALL, i dont care if the car makes 5000hp, it will still look like the back side of my ball sack. :smiley:

The only things I don’t like on that care are the ghey graphics and monstAr wing. Without those I’d rock that thing 8 days a week.

all that needs to be said is awesome!!

:nuts:

:bowrofl:

i think that car is bad ass as a supra gets. maybe not the wheels but the body is hot. oh well, just my opinion i guess

Yeah, that AB Flug body kit blows ass IMO… Ill take a totally stock looking car with a lower cf lip, and some CCW or HRE wheels over some ugly shit like that.

haha, it’s such a small world. the car is back in florida at titan again and now we’re putting a roll cage in it for them.

holy shite…that’s one big ass turbo. i can’t wait to see pics of this when it is done!

We never saw finished product pics??

Saw it at Wexford multiple times. Car looks good.