Not your normal estimate

Well… on Friday, I got a vehicle that came in that is a little aside from the normal cars we get around here, lol… Someone called my dad at his shop and asked about getting some work done on a Supra. He explained to the guy that he would have to call down my shop and talk to me. The gentlemen stated that we were reccommended on Supraforums. I only remember fixing one persons car from the website, since its a national website and not local like Pittspeed. So he explained to me that he wanted the whole car redone, etc… and he was going to stop down that afternoon for me to look at it.

Well when he got here, I was suprised to say the least. Not only does he bring down a 94 hardtop which is rare enough to begin with. He explains to me that he just got the car back from Titan motorsports. He pops the hood and I almost fell over. Here are the details.

94 rare Hardtop TT
6 Speed
Tilton clutch - easy $5,000 alone.
Motec ECM - $$$$$ as some of u know.
Fully Built $10k bottom end from Titan Motorsports
Fully Built $5k head from Titan
Garrett T6 - GT47-80BB Turbo
Virtual Works T6 Manifold
Virtual Works Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
Custom Intercooler / Piping
1600cc (160lb) Fuel Injectors
etc…

Dyoned a hair under 1100rwhp!!! at 36psi, no nitrous.

Thats not something normal that we get around here, lol… so im pretty sure we will be doing a whole paint job on the car… here are some pics for you guys. This car is ridiculas, I cant wait for him to take me for a ride! If you guys could have heard this car pull out… it will make u drool.

These pictures do not do justice to how big the actual turbo is, you can fit a small child in it, literaly, look at the size compared to the whole motor itself.

holy shit

Holy shit.

Can’t wait to see it when it’s all done.

Saw that car at the cruise in Beaver a couple weeks ago. That turbo is massive. I really liked the engine, but the car itself looks like a wreck from upclose. The paint was all chipped and the bodykit looked like it was chewed up pretty bad. Needs some TLC but once it gets the bodywork fixed and the paint finished, it will be one hot car.

that is one sick build right thar. What color is he going with?

oh ill make sure it comes out one hot car!

Please tell me what’s left of that bodykit is getting tossed into the river and not being replaced with similar crap. Otherwise sick set-up

He is getting rid of that kit and wants it replaced with a similar to stock approach, more of just adding lips I believe. Im not a body kit fan as you know, but I think he could get away with any kit on that car for whats under the hood… cant really say much about that, lol

sweet baby jesus…thats one huge turbo :slight_smile:

Wow, Mark. I can’t wait to see that when done. I’m not a fan of the front end, but you’d mentioned that’s getting ditched.
I guess I should wait a few months to bring mine down, then… my measly hp/tq just won’t be the same with my little hair dryer of a GT28RS turbo… lol.
Just got back from vacation and replacing my front end this week. I’ll hit you up to see when might be good for you after that.
That car is freakish! Where is the guy from?

x2

nice car…damn that front/wheels…let’s see some good work from ya mark :wink:

awesome car…and love tat his is ditching the ground effects

You and the “mad scientist” should make it look like this

http://www.autospies.com/images/users/supra/supra_ff.jpg

:rofl:

awesome

yea, i saw it at the Beaver show, and out at Wexford. really clean under the hood.

thats a sweet car.

man… thats not messing around. Is kennywood still open?.. I want a ride too :tounge:

Mark has a new best friend :rofl: