Noticed Post for 180Cluster...add opinions within

A little while ago I noticed either someone “WTB” or "FS"ing a 180 (or CA18) cluster…can’t remember exactly what they asked. What I want to know is, has anyone transplanted a digital 180 gage cluster easily into their 240? OR Did it take some splicing of the harnesses. If you’re reading this post and have any clue or know someone who did it, post a reply. I have a CA18 clip that I’m swapping with and want to use the gauge cluster from it. POST HELP!!!

If you are talking about installing a HUD cluster, just pull the cluster and then unplug the speedo harness from the dash harness. Install in your car. If you need a black HUD LHD dash, I have one for sale.

I have the RHD cluster & hud, gonna stick w/ it for now, but if I need it, Ill contact you. when changing from 240cluster to 180cluster, harnesses don’t seem to match up, do they have to be hardwired?

They don’t need to be rewired, use the cluster harness from the 180SX. And I have a dash for sale, not a cluster. Without my dash, you won’t have heads up display.

okay i get ya, how much for the dash?

pmed