Nov 21, 2008 - Shanks 8:00pm

umm so i might be a little later than 8… hoping thats all good and its ok i suck at pool too…

who’s still showing for this? Im not getting a table until I know Im not by myself tonight. lol.

Steve
cell: 780-903-5357

ya who is all coming? cuz i wanna come i just might be a bit after 8

Im going to hang out near the front and wait a bit. If no one shows. Im gone. Or I’ll get drunk by myself and look creepy. hahaha

Sorry guys and Steve, I just got off work and have had a shitty day. I won’t be coming out tonight.

well i went in there and looked around but i didnt recognize anyone so i left…but i ended up getting there at like 9 so im not sure anyone was actually there… so did it end up going on?

I was there at the very front dude. I tried to catch you and your buddy on the way out but I was in the middle of chowing down my burger. lol. Don’t worry you were the only necc person that made an attempt to stop by. lol.

oh shit…lol sorry steve i didnt see you i went around the whole entire bar and didnt glimpse anyone…but i did come where were you sitting like off to the side or what?

cuz i came up the middle when i came in and left…

but i understand as they have awesome food…

I was sitting with my buddy when you walk thru the dors the is a table on the left as soon as you walk up the stairs. I only caught a glimps of you as you walked out the door.

well i guess it will be a next time kinda thing…