November 5th Monthly Meeting

Sunday, November 5, 2006
7 pm
Kelseys Oliver Square
11736 - 104th Ave

We will be having our first “winter meet”. It will be indoors at the Kelseys restraunt.

By the way, I am in Vancouver and can’t attend on the 5th.

lol sweet… Last year we would just meet at Kelsey’s Downtown and sat around and talk. They would also update us on what was happening for upcoming events for the year and what the board of directors were doing. Hope we still have something this year.

There’s no Nissans on the roads (except Spec 5s :vom: jk) so I think an indoor meet is in store. Kelseys? Any other suggestions?

I’d like to come, but im going to mexico saturday morning :drinkers:

The Keg :E , Joeys, Earls, BP’s, I get hungry when I go to restraunts.

i cant come for more then a few min, but i want my card and decals!!! let me know so i can stop by and pay u guys some money for that stuff.

so its sat, and i still dont know wheres the meet? i want to get my membership! so someone let me know!

Lets do it at Kelsey’s 7pm, just as the other winter meets.

address(srry)

i havnt been to any meets yet

btw ill bring the 20$ and the form. Will i get my stuff then?

and since i have never seen anyone, where do you guys meet at kelseys? in the parking lot? bc im not sure if ill be there at exactially 7, but i want to be able to find you guys if you sitting down. A cell # would be nice of someone that is going.

Kelseys Oliver Square

11736 - 104th Ave

7 pm

Sunday, November 5

We will be in the restraunt. I dont think you can miss us. Its usually dead in there and we have the only 5 tables together booth. :E

Often people chat in the parking lot.

If you pay for your membership, you’d get your stickers, but not the membership card. That needs to be made up.

Sounds like fun. I’m going to try and stop by for a bit. Hopefully see everyone tomorrow.

What about me… :finga:

i have’nt come yet, but im going to be there, with my registration and the $20, who do i look for? the roudy group? lol j/k

So how was the meet?

A good strong showing of 5 people. Right on guys!

Hah, nah, i know, people have things to do. Winters are slow anyways.

holy shit, i might be here on the third :partyman: