Now SELLING my s13!!!

ok i hit a curb last week =( the chassy so rusted it broke on both sides of the drivers front wheel. im now selling the car as parts, estimated repair bill is 800-1200 and i jsut cant afford it =(.

5-speed
black on black interior
all power options =)
body still good condition cept for front buymper and driver fender =(
cars located in oshawa
brand new battery, alternator, and winter tires
2 sets of rims, teardrops plus 5 spokes, and 2 tires + the 4 winters
still have warranty for battery and tires

looking for HOPEFULLY 800, semi firm, not ina big hurry to get rid of it, i dont have a camera no pics =(
i jsut etested it passed really well so for a cert u would need the chassy welded back together where all 240 are rotted, and right side e-brake cable.

brakes still ahve around 6-8mm on both front and rear, thats about all the info i can give you guys, pm or add to msn… klindvere@hotmail.com

WILL NOT PART OUT YET… keyword yet =) ill let everyone know IF i part it out if no one buys it by then for parts.
its been lwoered 1.25 inches forgot what suspension and springs sorry =(

uhhhhhhhhh bump? =) still for sale gettin in kind of a hurry to sell it =) 800 bucks!

I’m getting a cheque for $220 next week from income tax return… is that good enough?! haha, if I had the money I might be interesed. I’ll see when that happens, I’ll give you a shout. Is is drivable? Like would it make it to cottage country?

car runs and can drive… i DONT reccomend driving it, i drove it ont he highway doin 120, but no speed bumps and no hard braking. the engine and tranny are fine, mechanically the cars good, jsut the chassis =(

u broke both ur rails?

gotta stop sumhow dont ya? lol anyways thanks for the bump!

locked dont bump so soon.

ps this car will ahve to be recertified after the repair to all potential buyers.

severe frame damage requires that

GT