NTH Machinists - like now!

NEED To Hire…
Long story short; we just received an order that is beyond our capacity.
We are currently shipping 50pcs per week and now they want 6000pcs between now and the end of September.

I have been searching for GOOD machinists for over a year now!
If you are a machinist or you know a machinist with at least 5 years of set-up experience please send your resume!!!

If you have substance abuse issues and/or bad attendance don’t waste my time even if you think you are God’s gift to the machining world.
Thanks.

willing to train? :mamoru:

Seriously tho, very glad to see a boom in business

:tup: man. did you get my voicemail?

Can you be more specific in what you are looking for?

still waiting on a CAD opening :slight_smile:

ahahaha good luck with that one hard to find those now adays.

Yes, I will be in as soon as I get things under control here.:biglaugh:

I keep on seeing the title as masochist then I open the thread and I’m disappointed again… its been at least 4 or 5 times I’ve done this

CNC mill and/or lathe set-up.
I need someone who can “hit the ground running”.
In other words, we don’t have the luxury of spending weeks training basic machining and measuring/inspecting skills.
These parts are aerospace type parts with tight tolerances and good finishes.

good luck…we havnt been able to find a good machinist in years. we have resorted to hiring people with no experience and training them.

Biggest problem I can see is most machinists with experience and good backgrounds and reliable work ethic are already in a spot job-wise where they have decent job security and whatnot.

Hope you can get some help though, because it looks like your company is growing faster than you expected.

every single one of my friends are working in machine shops, and i have yet to get my foot in the door. i have 2 yrs of cadd under my belt and havent done anything with it yet. where is this shop located anyways?

Springville, NY

if your ever willing to train i have the general idea of whats going on iv just never touched a machine before. i live in holland closer to arcade. shoot me a pm if theres anything available.

What product? The tubes???

No, tell Matt not to worry.:mamoru:

Send in your resume and I will keep it on file.
Let me know your name so I know who it is when it comes in.

If you need to outsource some of the parts I can help … Good friend of mine is an experienced machinist with over 10 years in the business. He has his own shop on Grand Island and he does manual and CNC milling and turning. PM me for my friends number if you are interested.

ps. he has done / still does significant aerospace work.

DESPERATION BUMP!

:gotme: