numbers

ok so i was wonderin if i could get some of you guys #s (no homo) so i can hit some ppl up on the weekends to find out where shit is at cuz i thought we were at 28th friday but guess everyone was at stadium and i didnt know so if i could get some #s to find these things out it would be much appriciated

It won’t happen. You need a friend to be introduced. In the end, Introduce yourself in a group you feel like approaching, watch your back of course. Go with a trusted friend. Many different groups.

check the meets section

I don’t know who the fuck you are so why would I give you my fucking number???

You are probabaly da feds we dnt need feds when we floding dem streetz

hes a undercover po po

haha how did you guess. i guess if its nice this weekend ill just drive around till i find everyone

a warning to the noob, this board is policed, I can tell you from personal experience . Keep private things in PMs such as numbers and locations of meets.

let him learn the hard way ! post pictures of your car and the illegal modifications while were at it ! its ok we are all friends here :slight_smile:

Who the fuck are you and why in the mother fuck would we invite you to our meets, let alone give you our cell phone numbers? Respect is earned son. You don’t get to step into the ring with Ali just because you think you can box. And good luck driving around looking for the action. You won’t find it unless we want you to.

I like turtles.

Lol @ Darkstar and the Ali reference.

More like Macho Man Randy Savage :kekegay:

317 -328-3425

I like beer

Snap into a slim jim

Home number 412-567-2767
Cell number 724-733-0018

9’er. call me on my walkie talkie

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot