Nutritionfags get ITT and explain this at once.

Cinnamon toast crunch is more nutritious/less ‘fattening’ than most of the ‘healthy’ cereals.

and it tastes better.

Ok but you are also talking about CTC having a shitload of simple sugars. Which are BAD for you in high quantity. Much the same as soda. So yes, it may have whole grains, a little fat content, but it is LOADED with sugar.

THIS. +1

As far as I can tell, raisin bran, special k, etc all have more than twice the sugar than the CTC label says. Hence my confusion.

9.9g per 3/4 cup serving, so what’s that? 12g for a full cup? Rainsin bran has 18g sugars in a cup.

TRY AGAIN FAGGOTS

Cinnamon toast crunch is superior to all other cereals.

Walmart even sells this kind of cereal “Muffin Tops” (:rofl) that is basically CTC with blueberries. Epic.

There are many types of sugars out there chubs.

You have your simple sugars and then you have your natural sugars. Raisin Bran sugars consist of nat. sugars, etc. CTC is simple sugars which are bad for you, in comparison.

Raisin Bran isnt exactly a health cereal either.

Well the bitches need to put THAT shit on the label.

Damn, Benny thought he found the secret to weight loss. :rofl

still better than like, any breakfast sandwich.

There is a reason they dont.

And a breakfast sandwich is loaded with sat fat and carbs, so I’d say it was a little better.

But still not as good as bulimia.

you’d know

Gotta maintain this svelte bod somehow and I’ll be damned if hard work is the only way to do it.

JClark gettin’ swol.

eating’s overratted

Not anymore, I gots to maintain 180 w/ gear on or else I have to rebalance and reballast my car. :lol

What happened to the days where everyone ate what they wanted for breakfast without being pussies and worrying about what’s printed on the NUTRITION label?

That was when you were 6.

Yeah Leo that’s how I got fat, faggot.