NY SPEED golf tournament???

Would anyone want to play in a golf tournament either this year or next year.
We could do it to raise money for something or just turn all the money around in prizes.
Just an idea, but I know I would be in.

In like Flynn!

:tup:

f*ck yea… anyone who wants to just golf… gimme a pm, im always up for a round of golf and some competition…
kevin

hell yeah ill play i worked at ea country club last year and spent the summer just golfing. im down for a tourney just name the time and place.

OK sweet I will look into it and let everyone know. This year might be shot for me but for sure I would be down for a few rounds at new courses. I will call around and find out the minimum number of teams we need and the cost.

<~~~IN

I haven’t played in like a year, but I would be in

In

IN, with just a 7 iron :stuck_out_tongue:

so many NYSPEED EVENTS! I <3 summer.

im in for sure

lets make this for sometime late july august

ironwood is a real nice place i frequent

Ironwood is ok for the $…I was out there last year…it was still in need of some maturity.

Nice I was thinking of Ironwood, only problem is no place for a get together / dinner with awards and stuff. Unless we wanted to do it and someones house. I wouldnt mind have everyone to my back yard, I can handle it.
Just thowring some ideas out there.

in

dont do it the weekend of august 18th

I’ll play… few Q’s

are we doing it with handicaps?
or… just straight up stroke play…

i shoot in the low 80s so… I might just play for the hell of it… and not include my score in the tourney… unless there are others that shoot in the low 80s high 70s

iiiiiiiiiiiiin

Well I would say, play best ball, have a good time and you have to get super drunk and let other people on your 4 man team make some shots.

sounds like a plan to me… so anyone wanna be a DD for Team “Uncle Randy has a hard on again and forgot the lube?”

and also doesn’t have issues with me exposing myself and making racial comments?

oh and BTW this would be a fun thing for bob o links at night… too bad its only a par three. I would jsut bring a PW and a putter