NY State Adds Points For Drivers Caught Using Cell Phones

Your right, and when they crash and mangle their babies in a fiery wreck will you really care? You and I both drive rather well, and if we were involved with said retard, I have a lot of confidence that I would minimize my injury by PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PERSON NOT PAYING ATTENTION! I drive 70 miles a day every day. I see it all, I also avoid it all. I had people spin out in front of me because they cant handle what ever it is they are doing, almost force me into a guard rail, rumble strips… its like a race track to me. I can handle myself just fine. I say use your phone more, in fact use both hands while your yapping away… ill pass their mangled body on the side of the road and continue on.

Also I know the texting law is a secondary offense, you have to have failed at following another motor vehicle law WHILE TEXTING to get pulled over, and ticketed for it. The cellphone one is an oldy and is more like fishing if they want to enforce it. They see one they want they go catch it.

I want to see some real facts, make it fucking illegal to even have anything in your car other than your body and a set of ignition keys. I dont buy any of this shit unless I see a real decrease in accidents then.

Accountability is the ONLY thing society has left to keep itself straight. Let people who can complete simple tasks without issue should continue to do so. Fist fuck the people who cant, or sign them up for Darwin’s Award nominations. Laws like this are actually making us all DUMBER because the people who can complete simple tasks, cant for fear of getting in trouble and stop doing it… loosing that “skill”. While the dumb people who dont have the “skill”, will most likely do it anyways and still crash, pay the fine and repeat process… See where I am going with this.

Same with the cant walk and chew gum/listen to an iPod bullshit they want to pass. EXACTLY THE SAME… its slamming the brakes on human evolution, throwing it in reverse and mashing the gas!