Nymex IPO

Hey everybody…if you wan’t $$$ this week get in early on the NYMEX IPO ticker symbol (NMX) it is being priced around $48 to $52 a share. Should open this Thursday.
NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange)

KK

hahahahaha, I want to see no one listen to you and you make a shitload of $$$

if it acts at all like NYX did at its open It will rock

You did loss weight … thin and trim H man

KK

Far from thin and slim, but gettin’ there.

PS. How are you picking up this IPO? Not every normal trader can just get their hands in something like this.

i made almost 8k on google and nobody listened to me, if iw ould kept it in there now it woulda been 24k on a 3800 dollar investment

It looks like its gonna open at about $48-$52 a share

quote from bloomberg:
Shares of Intercontinental Exchange Inc., Nymex’s chief rival, have tripled since its November 2005 debut. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has risen more than 14-fold since it went public in 2002. The Chicago Board of Trade, which last month agreed to merge with the CME, sold shares for the first time in October 2005. The stock has almost tripled since then.

The offering’s underwriters include J.P. Morgan Securities, Merrill Lynch, Banc of America Securities, Citigroup Global Markets, Lehman Brothers and Sandler O’Neill & Partners.

they just upped estimates to 55-57, if you can get in on it at anything close to that its still a good deal

The same way I got in the MA IPO. Place a limt order on the first dip. Or just take a market order like a sucker.

KK

I’m not going to hate the player, I’m just going to hate the game. I need more free time and money.

Is there a minimum share amount to purchase?

Open an account somewhere and you can buy 1 or ALL of them the are on the open market. Set aside $500.00 and get started. It could a new years resolution… Just as a FYI to all the price has already increased buy %19. forcast says $57.00. Thsi is just as bad as the current PS3 issue. Oh yea Daddie what ya gonna with your year end check…

KK

OMG, I know a few people that made a ton of money already today. A lot of peeps had good days

People were getting filled int the low 120s and selling in the high 140s

Good heads up by Krazykarl