Nyspeed Hoodie?

that works!

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:200,topic:36811"”]

well get the username on the front
or else you will all look like jackasses turning around trying to figure out who each other is and you will look like fucking monkeys and not a car club

the logo on the front and then the username like a breastplate style
upper left or upper right

not that hard!

[/quote]

i like that

So how would someone from Rochester go about getting one?

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:203,topic:36811"”]

So how would someone from Rochester go about getting one?

[/quote]

would have to be a meet in the area, buffalo, that is not to far from the roch. i say for like a sabres or a bills game and go to like a bar or something.

[quote=“3sny,post:187,topic:36811"”]

im in for it like this

[/quote]

LOL

putting ur sn is it is fucking stupid

or you can pay me extra to drive it to ro-cha cha

username looks gay, i think just the logo on the front chest is perfect

so wut exactly is the deal with the hoodies?

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:206,topic:36811"”]

putting ur sn is it is fucking stupid

[/quote]

Well that depends it would be easier to see my sn and go “oh you are the guy that pisses everyone off with your spelling…” punches me in the face. :lolsign:

I thought the username thing was gay at first, but if you auctually do that… i want one, change my vote to SIQQQ i want one!

it is easier to turn around…or point at the sn on the front of the hoodie then say your name when you hate introducing yourself to people, like me. then you can brake right in to car talk by pointing

SENT OFF TO CUSTOM TEE AND A FEW OTHER PLACES THIS MORNING TO GET QUOTES!!

I DEFINETLY NEED TO KNOW EXACLTY HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT ONE AND ARE GOING TO PAY FOR ONE! THATS HOW MANY IM GOING TO TELL HER WE NEED IS BASED ON WHO VOTED ON THE POLL SO FAR ABOUT 60

No user name unless its on the front it looks fuckin retarted on the back…, so we doin white and pink logo if so i’ll one of each…lol im serious…

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:213,topic:36811"”]

SENT OFF TO CUSTOM TEE AND A FEW OTHER PLACES THIS MORNING TO GET QUOTES!!

I DEFINETLY NEED TO KNOW EXACLTY HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT ONE AND ARE GOING TO PAY FOR ONE! THATS HOW MANY IM GOING TO TELL HER WE NEED IS BASED ON WHO VOTED ON THE POLL SO FAR ABOUT 60

[/quote]

thanks dude, let us know as soon as you do, oh and I’m getting one of each as well.

i think we should make an official nyspeed hoodie order thread
so that way the lady knows wha tthe hell sizes and how many of each we are ordering
i think that would be a good idea too…

Why don’t we just use

A lot of other forums do then you can order whatever…whenever…

i need prices before i can decide if i def. want one

Final design(color, logo placements) will help me decide. Price doesn’t matter, I just need to know exactly what I will be getting.

^^^ look in the other thread!