NYSpeed Polo, Tees, & Hoodies (Updated 10/10/2011 with POLL)

ONLY POST YOUR ORDER IN HERE.

DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS POST.

Order should look like this :

Name : Howie See

Clothes Type (color): Size : Quantity

Polo (Black) : XL : 1
Polo (White) : XL : 1
Tee : XL : 2
Camisol : S : 1

Info on clothing :

Polos (White only) : Quality Van Hussen brand polos. Embroidered NYSpeed logo over left chest.
$30

Polos (Black only) : Harin brand polos. Embroidered NYSpeed logo over left chest.
$27

Tees : Gildan 100% Cotton Tee Shirts. Printed crest over left chest. Black color, logo is white and yellow. Back : “We’ve got you covered” mid back, between choulder blades.
$15

Camisols : Hanes Strap camisols. Front : NYSpeed logo across mid chest. Back : “We’ve got you covered” near bottom. Color : white Text: black
$15

Hoodies pricing on their way.

I will be taking care of everything. Paypal me at : [email=“me@howiesee.com”]me@howiesee.com

If you paypal, make sure you add the 3% to your order.

You can also give money to one of the other moderators, but I’d prefer paypal.

For shipping, I will probably just ship all of them up to one place (to save money) and they will be dispersed or picked up with arrangements.

For direct shipping, add $7 per address. You can have up to 5 items sent to one address for 7 bucks. If you want to work something out with your friends and have lots of orders ship to one address, we can work it out, I’m not looking to make money but shipping stuff is a pian in my ass.

I will ONLY BE ORDERING ITEMS for THOSE PEOPLE WHO PAY ME. If you don’t pay upfront, you don’t get the clothes. I’m not going to get screwed.

If/When you paypal me, please include your full name, user name, and quantity/size/type/color (if applicable).

Thank you.

QUESTIONS :

How long from order placed to order recieved?

I’m going to keep this open until November 5th. Then a week and some for production, then shipping time.

TEE : 2XL : 2

Name : Nick Cook
UserName: Nikuk (make sense huh?)

Tee : XXL : 2
Camisol : M : 1

Questions: How long from order placed to order recieved? Will Paypal upon reply.

Thanks

Name : Twizted

Polo (Black) : L : 1
Tee : L : 2
Camisol : M : 1

Would it all be possible to pay you when i come to NYC on Nov 14th

Quick note : This is exactly why i didn’t order anything yet.

sorry man i dont have Paypal…but id have cash when i come to NYC and would drop it off to you… if its a no i will have to make an account or give a MOD some $

Kyle Cuviello
Tee : M : 1
Polo (Black) :m: 1

15 + 27 + 3% = $43.26…will send money later tonight or earlier tomorrow.

$100 sent.

But is showing as unclaimed…

-Nick

Got it, Thanks. 100? That’s a little much lol. Uh what do you want me to do with the rest?

Give it to another mod plz spanx

donation.

uh, only 1 person sent me money…

Name : Jack Toepfer

Tee : XL : 1

Tee : 15 bux + 3% = $15.45
PayPal Sent. Keep the change :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ok man i got in just in time! finally i have a paypal account :wink:

Josh Grandits
Tee : M : 1

can I send a money order?

no MOs…

try to get paypal… sorry thanks

so just t shirts as of now?
any plans for hoodies?

:gotme:

Give me the money I’ll paypal it for you.
After you give me the money

i’m gonna take a tshirt and a hoodie, just waiting till u get pricing on the hoodies i’ll paypal u all at once :tup:

BuMp ~