Hoodies, Shirts, Etc

Never expect them again, ever.

We set up amazing pricing with a vedor that can direct ship, and allowed users to pics styles, colors, and location of logos, and we go what?

15 fucking orders

a big fuck you goes out from me to all you fags who RANTED in cubans thread about how bad you wanted to order shirts and how we never set shit up…

we set it up

we put forth tons of effort

you all sat on your wallets

die

91CRXSI, ieatpaint315, intense98rt, JDMAllstars, psphinx81, Resurrected J,boardjnky4, ezfd, FormulaLS1, IKSHO89, llink78, Slopoke, SoloIIscoob, SpeedRacer89, Tunerfreak, Twizted, ultradriver10000, Xander, 01AudiS4, 90NA300ZX, antosh87, BizarroEvo, EvilJay, LordOfZeeRingS, psychopjv, RedrRocket, TORQDSS, nitroinsane, ShiftDead, speedped79, Treads4Heads, dawn, ieatpaint315, JDMAllstars, Matt Danger, Twizted, Geoff, IKSHO89, JDMjunkie, MidgeX, MOBOOST4U, Motocrossx23, Slopoke, )><(((x>, antosh87, MidgeX, articzap, BizarroEvo, forthekicks385, LordOfZeeRingS, psphinx81, ROCEVO, The_Russian

You people.

Where can I get one?

edit: nvm.

maybe should have sent out an email to all the users…

idk

I ordered both a hoodie and a t-shirt whats the dealo?

I tried I really did, I’m sorry I do feel your pain though

lol not like everyone sees every thread :frowning:

also you listed everyone twice to make it look like more people, im on to your snky.

I’m convinced it was that damn sticky thread, lol

the thread thing was somewhat hidden and i dont have paypal newman didnt feel like letting me give him money in exchange for his paypal so i couldnt order otherwise i would have ordered 4 hoodies

what do u mean by “you people” are these the people who ordered?

lol this is not shocking at all.

I was going to order but I got banned for a couple days…

no people who said they wanted stuff then didnt buy anything for various reasons

i def ordered, so if you could reply in the thread or the PM i sent you and let me know if im getting one that would be great, other wise id like my money back!

next time i’ll try to make sure my turbo doesn’t take a shit on me right after i say i’d order one. last i checked having a car was more important than a hoodie.

after seeing the hoodies design/style etc. i said eff that

My car decided to blow a ball joint and CV shaft the day before I was supose to order these.

those are the people who said that they wanted one, but then didn’t order.

meh some ordered, most didnt…

point being, diaf

dude you guys cry about your car taking a shit…you seriously can’t afford $15-20 bucks…wtf money managment…

who won the free one?