Hoodies, Shirts, Etc

besides time spent organizing ( which was probably done during work hours, no? :wink: ) did “nyspeed” lose any money on this arrangement?

just curious

yeah i wasnt a big fan of what I saw in your thread

not to mention you were being kind of a dick about it(and still are)

my name was first on that “you people” list… and i did order one so :zong:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

wait??? you want money??? fuck! nvm, those are shitty. gtfo faggot.

Wow, thats funny, I have a paypal reciept and an order confirmation email from the company. You should get your facts straight before you start throwing out blanketed statements, dickbag.

I was in just for a pink one, when I saw no pink I saw no order from me. Sorry.

lol…maybe if a moderator people liked and who wasnt such a huge douchebag ran the order it would have been more of a success :gotme:

But this thread demonstrates every point anyone would ever need to make about you as a mod.

what are blanketed statements?

EZFD and I a both bought shit and are on the " you people" list

so.

:picard:

maybe there should be a blanketed party.

I sent a message to the company to see what to do since I didn’t have a paypal account, but those dicks never sent me a reply. So they can fuck off.

wait how much for NYSpeed blankets?

s

yes, i did.

read faggots

Yeah Tack another one on the list- I purchased mine just the other day.:suckoff:dick

i didn’t like the designs. we had more creativity in the cuban thread. so i ordered a honda-tech tshirt.

i most certainly wont hesistate to show my paypal receipt for zwarbyt, maybe he practiced poor bookkeeping teqhniqies

midgex why don’t you read all the posts by zwarbyt… :stuck_out_tongue: