NYSPEED infractions

Infraction & Warning SystemThe NYSpeed Moderators and Admin use an Infraction & Warning System to reprimand members who cause problems and do not follow the forums rules. It is our belief that mistakes only happen once; if they happen twice, then it’s a problem. First offenses are met with warnings. If you receive a warning, take note of what you’ve done and don’t do it again. If you happen to have a second offense you’ll receive an Infraction. Infractions never expire. They add up and eventually automatically trigger repercussions like the loss of signatures & avatars, the inability to post or reply to topics in specific forums and short to long term banishment from this website.

These are not badges of courage…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82179

I am upset that NYSPEED members can not talk about “law” that has been enforced.But if you want to take pictures of “under age women” that is fine.

This is a rant, I was not asking people to cause infractions, only to post what they have got in trouble for i.e. http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60305

/ rant.

ban :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks buddy. :clap:

Heh. Deleted in 3…2…

i know, i do not want members to break the “law” but talk about past mistakes.

You can talk about “the law” all you want although, it’s usually done in the forum feedback section in a constructive way. Your previous thread, in off topic, was going in the direction of bragging about how bad ass people felt they were because of the infractions they’ve received.

I see no way a thread of any kind like this can end well, do you? I see this doing nothing else other than stirring up shit. Dan, if you ever have a problem with anything you know most of us mods and I’m only a phone call away. That goes the same for anyone on here. I’m only a PM away and no matter how stupid anyone has been I’ll always try and explain why things are the way they are.

Way to throw down the gauntlet.

Anyway, I can see why Onyx locked it but seriously there has been a lot of

Aw damn it. I stopped giving a fuck right in the middle of that sentence. :lol:

I understand, maybe the thread could have been posted in a different way. :smash2:

But is was only posted in good fun (off topic) about talking about past actions (most of the mods that handed them out, could care less), just like the other one josh made. i even pointed out that i broke the law.

Sometimes I do have a problem seeing the jail bait thread being bumped right next to a welcome to NYSPEED noob thread.

It is just a rant and i am close to my birthday.

Did Geehee get an infraction for this one? I know I’ve gotten infractions for far less.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82135

I’m sure it was locked because of what i posted. I wasn’t bragging. But if you want to interpret another one of my posts how you feel, and then take action instead of consulting with the poster over the meaning then go right ahead as everyone has done in the past :tup:

underage photos or ban.

Exactly.

Sorry Deebo, it had nothing to do with your post, lol.

I still <3 you.

what ever do you speak of? :nerd:

PS Fry … you better be there tonight. you’ve gpt a 24 hour expiration as of right now