NYSPEED UPGRADE COMMENTS, PROBLEMS AND SUGGESTIONS POST HERE ONLY!!!!

All the hacks need to be reinstalled since the version change was so big.

If you don’t like it, use something else.

More to come…

you suck at interpreting my unclear post. i meant the people bitching sucked at forums.

i personally liked the black theme better. much easier on the eyes. i also didn’t think finding the new posts button was that hard. dumb people hate changed though.

That’s like saying “if you don’t like the pontiac aztec don’t buy one” Ugly is Ugly, in use or not

but we are leet haxor doodz

can you change the black and blue so what it takes up the whole screen like the default one does. for me the black and blue is centered on my monitor and there is a lot of space on each side

I think Kevin716 found something. The emoticons you put on threads seems to be fucked up. If you look at the mighty meet thread. The thumbs up emoticon on it is indeed a thumbs down, but if you hover your mouse over it, it says “Thumbs Up”

Just an FYI :wave:

needs more betterness

Add feedback for sales back. /end rant :slight_smile:

For some reason My email says i have received 2 pm’s, but unfortunatly my inbox doesnt show any of them

When are the Feedback Scores coming back?

:word:

I gotta see if I can make them work with this version.

Any word on the avatars?

LOUD NOISES!

I am so non observant that I read this whole thread from over a month ago and have just realized that there is no avatar or trader rating…I suck at life :frowning:

I’m keeping avatars off for now. I actually like it, and it’s saving me a little bandwidth…

any word on the avatars or trader ratings yet?

You don’t read very well do you.

:lol:

what’s the ETA on the lite version of nyspeed for us that are too mobile for computers? mini opera blows.

edit:

nevermind… figured it out