O M G the day has come. [STARCRAFT II NYEAHHHHH!!!]

my eyes are watering

p.s.
-bod- for life

[quote=“TgDn32,post:37,topic:29544"”]

One of the first, still one of the best.

Online play through bnet, custom maps that you could spend a lifetime on and never get bored (or play the way it was made to be played [rts]).

I do believe it was the first game with 3 different races and 3 different unit sets.

And like others said, its probably the most balanced rts ever.

[/quote]

I still have the original zones and 3v3 shared map along with 100s of others custom maps from back in the day

my eyes are watering

p.s.
-bod- for life

Nothing worse than hearing “Nuclea-Nuclear launch detected”

Then looking for 2 red dots, finding them, only to watch in horror as your carefully amassed units / ALL your worker units go up in flame, and so does your base.

Or even better - going around trying to find new resources only to try to figure out why your 3 man scout team just vanished off your map as your hear 12 siege tanks fire simultaneously…

i was looking through the screen shots, BCs here i come , hopefully they will still destroy all, except an horde of scouts…

[quote=“JCuz,post:44,topic:29544"”]

i was looking through the screen shots, BCs here i come , hopefully they will still destroy all, except an horde of scouts…

[/quote]

Dood, did you not see that flying fucking city that raped every BC ever lol?

I want to see the Terran/zerg answer to that motherfucker.

If anyone read the books, fiction novels. and in the original guide. They mention multiple classes of battlecruises similar to our Navy Aircraft Carriers. Maybe all they have shown is the small ones, and there will be big ones.

And since when are scouts half the size of a BC.

I am willing to bet that city was some monster protoss hero. I am willing to bet those moves will not be on the average units.

[quote=“Daddie,post:45,topic:29544"”]

Dood, did you not see that flying fucking city that raped every BC ever lol?

[/quote]

a city? the only BC screenshot i saw is the one of them fighting some kind of protoss laser ship fighter things(Warp Ray), their health is only 125, +25 shield, BCs could take that (screen 3/10)

screen 5/10 did have some kind of floating city lasering every marine on the ground, that did look sweet

Those jumpjet marines look fucking nasty.

POP! oh shit, I’m in your hood, killin’ y0 SCVs

[quote=“JCuz,post:48,topic:29544"”]

a city? the only BC screenshot i saw is the one of them fighting some kind of protoss laser ship fighter things(Warp Ray), their health is only 125, +25 shield, BCs could take that (screen 3/10)

screen 5/10 did have some kind of floating city lasering every marine on the ground, that did look sweet

[/quote]

Watch the gameplay video.

Me and Cuz will wreck anyone in Zone, any day of the week. Teal and Purple 4 life yo

Best 2v2 map ever? lol good times.

Oh yeah, the zerg at the end of the IGN demo, fucking rules.

[quote=“TgDn32,post:51,topic:29544"”]

Me and Cuz will wreck anyone in Zone, any day of the week. Teal and Purple 4 life yo

[/quote]

lol

you can have some aspirations… but i would crush them

[quote=“Locutus,post:52,topic:29544"”]

lol

you can have some aspirations… but i would crush them

[/quote]

bring it

my micro is korean good.

so take that into consideration

they don’t call me BOXER for nothing :wink: jk.

anyways the zerg at the end were hysterical. and i agree with whoever posted, that claimed the units probably wouldnt be available in multi

I would be game for some 2v2 action. Lets set something up

[quote=“sureshot!,post:54,topic:29544"”]

my micro is korean good.

so take that into consideration

they don’t call me BOXER for nothing :wink: jk.

anyways the zerg at the end were hysterical. and i agree with whoever posted, that claimed the units probably wouldnt be available in multi

[/quote]

Well I seriously doubt that the mother ship would be in multi, and if it is, it will cost a bajillion mins/gas

I’m sure its a type of hero that tons of UMS guys will use and have big monster fights with them.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:40,topic:29544"”]

Yes its balanced in a sense, but the Psi storm is too powerful. 4 templars doing it simultaneously can take down mutliple battlecruises.

did you not see the gameplay vid. WTF Is that invincible mothership thing.

[/quote]

that is by FAR the gayest nerdiest thing I’ve heard on here…do you guys EVER get laid???

I can’t wait for UMS maps in this. <3

[quote=“Poprocks704,post:58,topic:29544"”]

that is by FAR the gayest nerdiest thing I’ve heard on here…do you guys EVER get laid???

[/quote]

Thou, does not belong in huge nerd corner. I cast magic missile!

Yes,

that’s what my phatty salary is for, pimping the bitches