Battlefield 3 12 Minute Gameplay

[quote=“Boost Creep”"]

I may buy it, I will be buying BF3 for PC though.

[/quote]

Definitely picking up BF3.

MORE BF3 BUDDIESSSSS FUCK YEA

bf 3 but for 360

… :gtfo

I can’t wait. The Frostbite 2 engine looks sick.

BF3 on PC YESSSSSSSS! Now those trailers are impressive.

Yeah they are. Granted I’ve always played BF for the MP but the SP campaign looks great as well. Can’t wait to get back into the 64 MP arena too!

64 players is going to be fucking epic… I just hope the servers are going to be able to handle it. One trend I’ve noticed with any new game, especially ones now that have partnerships with server companies, they beef up their networks/servers but seem to drastically underestimate the devastation its going to wreak on them and it takes a good week if not more for them to do what they need to.

BF3 for 360! #winning

Cossey knows whats good #360buddiezzzzz

360 buddiezzzz

Well seeing as my KTD goes up every new game I’ll likely be at 4.0 this time around.

:number1

OH YEA, in BF3, guess what we can finally do?!?!

Go prone.

could go prone in BF2.

LOL

i gotta grab BF3 too, ill never play it but its good to have

On multiplayer? You couldn’t in BF:BC2.

So much excitement. Oh man.

Yes in Battlefield 2 Multiplayer you could. Also while I know they are very very similar, Bad Company series and the Battlefield Series are not the same if you will… EA/Dice or whatever stresses that big time.

I don’t know if this is a repost, but it somewhat is… Over the past few months Dice has been releasing little 1-2 minute clips of a mission in battlefield 3. Surprisingly I have not checked on these in awhile and just noticed they put together the whole 12 minute gameplay video.

Anyways, looks FUCKING AMAZING.

youtu.be/2zw8SmsovJc

I know they’re not the same, but it’s something that bothered me while playing BC2. What I do like is that it allows me to find people quicker when counter-sniping, but their flaw when sniping is the same as mine, you know? I’d like to get into more BF stuff, so I’m really excited for BF3. The trailer looks fucking sick, and the gameplay as well. It’s a shame most of the people I know are strictly COD types.

im gunna have a hard time deciding which shooter to waste my money on this fall… im sure people will have strong opinions to share about each