Oakley Flak Jacket, Half Jacket Polarized Lenses

Anyone have these? How do you like them, dislike them. How are the polarized lenses? From the pictures on Oakley’s site, the polarized lenses look exactly like I want but I am unsure about the frame. I will probably try them on in the next few days but I figured I would get a head start. I currently have the Eye Jacket 3.0’s/Splice.

I have been rocking polarized lenses for years now, at first I bought them for fishing;

They are great, check out solstice at the galleria, lots of cool shades there

polarized lenses are the way to go.

polarized if you dont care about fashion frames… i dont know of any fashion frames with polarized lenses. they make a 100% difference when driving, although i tend to wear fashion glasses when i drive, i think its the jersey in me :bloated:

go to sunglass hutt and try them both on, they are completely different worlds

The Flak Jackets come with a new lense technology that water beads up on and resists dirt and scratches, etc…

I have DKNY sunglasses with polarized lenses. They were $$$ though.

my prada’s dont :sad:

I won’t buy any other sunglasses than Oakley so I am not worried about it. You pretty boys can have your fashion glasses…

Just picked these up…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180123678204#ebayphotohosting

Cheap compared to the Flak Jackets…

How can you justify spending that amount on a pair of sunglasses? Do you really pay for what you get?

I’ve worn Oakley Sunglasses for the past 7 years and they have always treated me right. I wanted a polarized lense from what I have seen and these have them for cheap compared to what is out there. If you are careful with your sunglasses they will last forever. Since they are so much, they get more attention than your $10 pair from Rite Aide.

You know, they sell huge wings and stickers for that too…

ricer.

nice sunglasses. do they have an mp3 player built in? HA HA

Yes, they do. You just can’t see them because the MP3 playback chip is so tiny…

Go sell your Xbox, fagmatron.