Obama mocks "Joe the Plumber"

No I didn’t miss your point, because you didn’t clearly make one. How can you honestly generalize like this? If you want, I’ll go down the same path. McCain voted 90% of the time with Bush, which will lead me to think that everything that has happened will only continue to follow suit, so within the next 4yrs, we are going to increase our national debt, continue this war in Iraq, continue to spend money like crazy, and be even more roguer :stuck_out_tongue: The current administration has already expanded enough, fiscally and governmentally as we both identify. At least, Obama will have some different ideas, instead of freezing the spending of the government. Both are liars, both will do whatever it takes to get to the top. Both will skew numbers to present themselves in a good light. So, both are politicians. I am still missing the point of how McCain will be the better of both evils…Please stop using the Soviet Union and it’s collapse and compare it to Obama and what ‘might’ happen in the USA. It’s not even remotely the same thing, or time or government. We are beyond just survival, it’s a matter of action at this point, and hopefully the winner of this will take the appropriate actions instead of pad their own pockets as they both do. (Earmarks/pork barrels, call them whatever, they all find ways to make a little extra for themselves…it’s politics)