O'brien wakeboard

There is almost always calm water somewhere on the river, especially if you know where to look.

Weekends are tough though, so I usually end up going out on weeknights after work.

The lower is a great place to wakeboard when it’s too windy to go in the upper. With the high cliffs and steep dropoffs that let you run the boat within 20 feet of shore in most place you can almost always find calm water.

142 is meant for bigger people but it wont hurt too much if you are a new rider. i weigh 160 lbs and ride a LF shane 132. front lace up bindings are def. the way to go as far as support and ease of entry/exit, great for all levels of riders. board looks like beg/intermediate level. $200 would be a fair price b/c boards and bindings have come a long way in the past few years. pretty soon the majority of all the bindings offered my the major companies are going to be closed toe. they fit and feel like a snowboard boot and overall much better response from the board with no foot movement.

anyways, bump for a great newbie board set up. test it out, ride a few times and if you get hooked you can get a new board and keep this one for a spare for new riders.

EDIT: to whoever buys this set up also, a great cheap mod you can do is add dual laces to each binding. (1 lace/lock for lower 3-4 loops, and 1 lace/lock for the upper 3-4 loops) allows you really crank down the bindings tight and also makes for easier entry/exit. all depends how serious you get.

pending sale

still for sale. 200$ if anyone wants to take it. great board and bindings!

edit: other wise its out on the yard this weekend for a yard sale on walden ave. in alden if anyone likes hitting up yard sales

anyone interested, still for sale, figured id ask again. if not ill wait awhile and pop it up spring time again.