OCC Car show, April 25th

Its like a couple hours from ya Jon, place looks baller from the thruway, but never been there.

just take 87S (toll portion) till i believe exit 16 or 17…not far off the exit. its about an hr and 45 min drive if you do the legal speed limit lol

well if a few people are going from here should just ride up.

hey sean, when u assholes goin down? ill follow

Word LMK. I’ll be down to go around 11 or so

u bitches better introduce yourselves if i havent already met you!!!

Definitely not doing that!

i know who you are…saw you being that “kewl kid” in the hvcc parking lot numerous times last year!!! lol

i will make sure to introduce myself to you…i think we need to meet again. lol.

:lol if you were there last yr im sure you saw me stuntin it up lol

i was the one that got to fill all the soda coolers for you lil snot nosed stunnaz in the cafe and the auto eatery…so im sure i saw all of u at some point!! lol

Never saw me

im sure he couldnt miss you :sHa_hehe:

Elliot, your post made no sense re read it. I may roll down @ 11-12pm with you. Not going if it’s pouring out though. Although they changed to forecast to late rain on Sunday…

Ill let you know today or tomorrow if we are def going down. Stallmer tends to flake on trips so we shall see

:rofl I went to Siena last year. Only time I was up by HVCC is to get lunch on my break at work at Taco Bell :lol

:rofl

:rofl sean . i only went on one trip with him, and he couldnt flake. cuz tara and sam planned it hahaha

unfortunately ill be working 9-5 sunday, so i wont make it.

I speak only the truth

my post never make any sense. i try for that on here. but i’ll text ya that morning and see if you still want to go. and if it looks like rain or is raining i prob wont head down either.